Ambarella A7 Solution Dual 1080p

might be better to wait a bit until some feedback starts to show up, these have only just been finished and it would only be trial production at this stage, once they get an order and do mass production they'll generally iron out most of the bugs then

There are many A7 based 1 and 2ch dash cams, but nobody like to write whar exact A7 is used. Not onown how stable is firmware, any bugs etc. Mostly those manufacturers have some scetches on the paper and maybe 1 basic sample ( outer shell design of their vision ) as a bate in order to get attention from potential big reseller so they can start producing them.
Within past few month I came accross of many such "dreamers" companies.

As per idea / solution on first link, this is exactky what I would like to see in my car.

As per idea / solution on first link, this is exactky what I would like to see in my car.

concept perhaps, they got the mounts, cables etc all wrong, way bigger than it needs to be

would be nice to get something that doesn't have to be DIY'd to make it right :)

concept perhaps, they got the mounts, cables etc all wrong, way bigger than it needs to be

would be nice to get something that doesn't have to be DIY'd to make it right :)

For me I am almost always doing DIY with most dash cams, is it main unit bracket, camera fitting ,etc. - I am never happy with ready made solutions ( - thats me being to fussy ) as you know ;), so I would even enjoy some DIY, no problem for me. But for everyday buyer this might not be an easy solution, however concept is good. Can hide main unit in the glove-box ( easiest solution ), or can built in into ceiling panel sunglasses compartment.

If manufacturers listened to end users instead of trying to foist us off with what THEY want us to have, we might not need a DiY solution.

If manufacturers listened to end users instead of trying to foist us off with what THEY want us to have, we might not need a DiY solution.

not in their DNA unfortunately, I've even asked some where a particular idea has come from and very often they can't answer

Actually I am not confident about device with Amabarella A7 CPU now, especially with dual cameras.
Our company only have this plan, but no samples available now, even engineer testing device.
Just be more patient......

Actually I am not confident about device with Amabarella A7 CPU now, especially with dual cameras.
Our company only have this plan, but no samples available now, even engineer testing device.
Just be more patient......

at least 6 months I would think

For me I am almost always doing DIY with most dash cams, is it main unit bracket, camera fitting ,etc. - I am never happy with ready made solutions ( - thats me being to fussy ) as you know ;), so I would even enjoy some DIY, no problem for me. But for everyday buyer this might not be an easy solution, however concept is good. Can hide main unit in the glove-box ( easiest solution ), or can built in into ceiling panel sunglasses compartment.
Hi Niko, I read many of your comments, seems you are very professional, where is your online store?

Hi Niko, I read many of your comments, seems you are very professional, where is your online store?

Niko did an early Soft Launch to get sales moving and will have his new main store online in the near future. (mainly servicing EU/UK/Ireland) He is hard at working ready to take things to the next level for sure. Between the two of us and a few others we'll have most of the globe covered for Street Guardian, Panorama, and more.

Niko did an early Soft Launch to get sales moving and will have his new main store online in the near future. (mainly servicing EU/UK/Ireland) He is hard at working ready to take things to the next level for sure. Between the two of us and a few others we'll have most of the globe covered for Street Guardian, Panorama, and more.
i appreciate your answer, and I also have interest for dash camera and action camera, hope your dream will come true.

Back