Ambarella A7LA70D 1080p/30Fps + 1080p/30Fps StreetStorn CVR-A7620

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
NEW! Car DVR with two cameras.Processor Ambarella A7LA70D.Recording quality: 2 x Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) @ 30 fps (each channel).CMOS OmniVision OV2710 2MP 1/27 '.Glass lenses (5 lenses) with a viewing angle of 170 °.Cable length rear camera - 6m.LCD-display 3 "function with cutoff and switching between cameras. Functions DEWARP, Smart AE, WDR. Automatic and manual exposure control. Adjust the sharpness, contrast, white balance. Image Stabilization. Infrared backlit. Built-in G-sensor. Memory Card Support Micro SD 64GB (Class 10). Built-in Memory 256MB (up and trimming clips). Update. Swivel Suction Cup with duplicated Mini-USB port for power. Car charger ext. USB connector for charging the device. Coverage Soft-Touch . Pouch for storage, HDMI cables and USB, adapter for 220V.

StreetStorm CVR-A7620 Price in Russia is 280USD

Tons of YouTube Videos

Functions
  • Processor Ambarella A7LA70D
  • 2 cameras (front and rear with a cable length of 6 meters)
  • Sensors OmniVision OV2710 1/2.7 "2MP (both chambers)
  • 5 glass-lens lenses 170 ° (both chambers)
  • Each channel has a fair resolution of Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) at 30 frames per second
  • Functions DEWARP, WDR, Smart AE
  • Large display 3.0 "with a cutoff function
  • Switching the camera from the front to the back with one button
  • Built-in G-sensor ("shock sensor") detects a collision, sharp braking or acceleration and blocking an extra file from cyclical overwriting
  • Quick-hinging on the sucker with a USB port for pass-through power
  • User-friendly interface in Russian
  • Ability to self-update
  • Unique car charger with a USB port and an additional diode display blue
  • Included power adapter for 220V
  • IR illumination
  • Automatic and manual exposure control
  • Built-in memory 256MB
  • "A copy of the protocol" - copy files from the card to the internal memory and back
  • You can trim the video clip in the device to the desired length
  • Supports external memory cards up to 64GB
  • State stamp. vehicle number on video
32e9b25372628f3533e6cdc1a5dabe8d.jpg

26420f3236abc47e1bfcfd71c8f53761.jpg

96b2d76c204c3b3d0801c07b8fd6cd9d.jpg

45096e3bc20f5018cc27f3de6298e5fe.jpg

c771efbca5aaaed70e51bae0bfea9b98.JPG

e5bc376fbf5d382e366ad564b5c49470.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Looks pretty interesting, videos look better than my i1000, and the rear-cam already failed, so I'm looking for a replacement. Hopefully this one will be available for purchase in the US soon, thanks for posting!

I would have prefered another sensor in the cams, and a lower operating temperature, and caps instead of battery.

But i have high hopes for the dualcam future.

It would have been nicer to have seen two remote lenses with that main DVR sitting comfortably out of the way (maybe in the glove box, under the dash or even mounted into the passenger sun visor!)

Yes i too think the route with separated cameras are the most optimal, even if this mean i will get 1 more wire to run in my car.

A cheapo car like mine with heaps of plastic inside are easy to Work with, it took met 2 houres when i installed my 4 CCTV setup, and with that kind of gear there is 2 wires to each camera.

I want dual lens cam. Many have the features I like, EXCEPT, I want the hard drive stored file as a MOV or easily converted to MOV, I want full screen showing: inside and outside views, GPS map with option to link to GoogleEarth, speed in mph, compass, and x y z G-force tracks. It must also have decent audio quality. I want the front facing lens to rotatable 180+ degrees side/side and the interior rear facing lens to be movable 180+ degrees side/side and up/down. I want maximum image quality, self looping, using 64-128GB storage, and, of course, auto on/off with ignition switch with 'always on' option. I would like the price to less than $500US. It would be 'nice' if it recorded IR at night.

I want dual lens cam. Many have the features I like, EXCEPT, I want the hard drive stored file as a MOV or easily converted to MOV, I want full screen showing: inside and outside views, GPS map with option to link to GoogleEarth, speed in mph, compass, and x y z G-force tracks. It must also have decent audio quality. I want the front facing lens to rotatable 180+ degrees side/side and the interior rear facing lens to be movable 180+ degrees side/side and up/down. I want maximum image quality, self looping, using 64-128GB storage, and, of course, auto on/off with ignition switch with 'always on' option. I would like the price to less than $500US. It would be 'nice' if it recorded IR at night.
Can I ask...
Why do you want GPS, compass & g-sensor?

Back