American Audiot

Tim

Reaction score
Country
United States
Two guys pushing their luck in heavy traffic decide to pass where the lane runs out. #1 makes it through. Audiot runs out of pavement and cuts into the 18 wheeler. Trucker really laid on the horn(no sound) and me too, thinking he was going to come into me. We miss him giving the truck driver the finger. My son said he was laughing. I'll bet that trucker will be on the radio letting all his "good buddies" know about this guy so they can slow him down. I84 westbound, Newtown, Connecticut.

10- 4 good buddy, and the guy deserve to be slowed down to a crawl for a brainless move like that.

Better yet he should be busted and forced by the judge to ride a pink bicycle for the next 3 months, and its at least 30 miles every day or its 6 months on a chain gang :D

I don't get the point of driving like that - they must know what they're doing and that it's going to potentially cause trouble?

I don't get the point of driving like that - they must know what they're doing and that it's going to potentially cause trouble?
the driver was probably screaming at the big rig "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!??! YOU should be getting out of MY way because I'M INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!"

You're right there - last year I watched a guy in a suit in an Audi trying to cut in traffic and someone wouldn't let him - he got out his car shouting and waving his arms because this guy wouldn't let him cut in. The guy in the other car at this point just got out his car (he was massive) and the probably middle manager who was used to talking like crap to people just got back into his car very sheepishly and never said another word :)

I think you need to angle the camera little down so the footage doesn't look like nighttime.

Back