Amz Flash Deal ZeroEdge Camera for 10 dollars (Knock Off See Post)

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I just stumbled across an Amazon US lighting deal live now for a Zero Edge Dashcam here
Based on a quick look at the specs and video this camera is a low end knock off It records in .avi and shows poor quality review videos on Amazon

However it comes with a 16GB memory card, a long looking USB cable, a 2 port car to USB charger and a mount that looks like it would fit a GS98C at a deal price of $10.39 (Regular $60)

I figured a long USB cable, a 2 port car charger, and an extra mount for my GS98C sound like a good deal for the sale asking price. So I picked one up.

Again keep in mind. The actual hardware is very low end, and should not be used as a main camera.

Last edited:

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
I really "like" pricing marketing:

List Price: $199.99
Price: $119.99
Sale: $59.99
With Deal: $10.39 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: $189.60 (95%)

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
For the price, might be worth having.
Even having a Cr@p dashcam is better than no camera at all, as long as it's records "something".

Bubbaleroy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got a 16GB TF card for $10 and a free Dashcam....Thanks for the post. Unfortunately I think the deal may be dead, I tried to buy a second unit and the price now shows $59.

OP
CheckYourLights

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
Buy accessories and get dashcam for free ?
Ha that was my thinking.
I really "like" pricing marketing
Amazon is like that on all of their deals. You also have to take a glance at the other sellers. Sometimes a flash deal is only a dollar or two off regular price.
Even worse on rare occasion sometimes the flash deal costs more.

Unfortunately I think the deal may be dead, I tried to buy a second unit and the price now shows $59.
Lighting Deals are only one per account unless it's an item with different choices for the same price.

Like if a T shirt was on flash sale for 5 and had a choice of red and blue you could buy a red XL for 5 and a blue XL for 5. You could also buy a blue large for 5 and an blue XL for 5.

Deal of the Day items can sometimes be bought more then once. I bought 3 Micro SD cards for the deal of the day price. Tried to buy a 4th and it said I was at the limit.

Edit
This is my
th post.

Last edited:

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
When price going up from regular price can be called a "Lightning / flash deal", but it's a deal in favour of the seller ;)

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
USB cable is CCA, only worse thing is if it was made with bamboo rubbed in charcoal :D