Android App available for configuring the DVR FineVu CR-300

Hanty86

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750, Lukas-LK7900, Vosonic V747W and etc..
There is a an Android App available for configuring the DVR FineVu CR-300HD at Google Play.

App for configuring the DVR FineVu CR-300HD.
Connect DVR to the USB port (USB-OTG) or insert SD-card in your Android device for configuring the DVR.
If you insert another SD card (without options), the app creates an SD card configuration file for setting the DVR (need choose or enter path).

A PRO version of this configuration app is also available.

Differences from the FREE version:
1. Settings are divided into groups: "General Settings", "Driving", "Parking", "Sound", "Show on the video."
2. Added multilingual support. If you need support for other languages, please contact me. Available lang Russian, English and Korean.
3. Added the possibility enable / disable the show on the video: date, time, parameters G-sensor, voltage, video quality, frame rate, state microphone.
4. Added function to save the path to search for the configuration file of DVR. (When you can not get a list of installed devices and to configure the DVR).

Attachments

• unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 334
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 334
Re: Android App available for configuring the DVR FineVu CR-

Thanks for sharing Hanty86. I have included the details on the main FineVu CR-300HD page.

First you must to know that not all android devices support USB-OTG and most of smartphones don't have this feature.
Because asking money for some "Pro" version, for sure this is not an official application. But this is not a problem because the application just create some configuration file.
Also there is a free version for FineVu CR-500HD.

to Mtz
Yes, not all Android devices support USB-OTG.
But, if your device not support USB-OTG, you can insert SD-card from DVR to Android device for configuring the DVR.

This is app comfortably use in car with Android device, do not remove DVR and connect to PC for configuring.

If you need reconfiguring DVR in road and you have only Android device with this is app, you no problem can configure your DVR in road.
I spend a lot of time on the road and I've had moments when I had to reconfigure the DVR.
For example:
1. Need to change the sensitivity of the G-sensor (bad road and constantly work sensor). Listen a squeak from DVR above 1000 miles? No thanks!
2. Need reconfigure the time and date.
3. And etc.

Available FREE and PRO version.
FREE version - free USD.
PRO version - 3USD and differences from the FREE version:
1. Settings are divided into groups: "General Settings", "Driving", "Parking", "Sound", "Show on the video."
2. Added multilingual support. If you need support for other languages, please contact me. Available lang Russian, English and Korean.
3. Added the possibility enable / disable the show on the video: date, time, parameters G-sensor, voltage, video quality, frame rate, state microphone.
4. Added function to save the path to search for the configuration file of DVR. (When you can not get a list of installed devices and to configure the DVR).

If you have CR-500HD price is 300-350 USD and you can download PRO version and to support the developers and the application - thank you so much.

If for you 3 USD many for this is APP, you can use FREE version )))

I tried this app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dmiseven.video.finevu_cr_500hd_free

I put the SD card in my Sony, changed the options, clicked on save, put the SD card in my cam, connected the cam to the power supply but no changes to the cam, still the voice is on, wrong time zone ....

Any ideas ?

PS I have the 500 HD and the app for the 500 HD

EDIT: I tried also the reset button, once in the standby mode and once in the record mode (engine was turned on)

Last edited:
Back