Another BMW moron

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
Typical BMW moron flies past queuing traffic on the wrong side of road in to oncoming traffic.

Note the lady crossing between stationary traffic behind me. It doesn't bear thinking about the consequences if the pedestrian crossed the road a few seconds earlier.

Absolute tosser of a driver. Is it any wonder BMW drivers have a reputation?

i saw one today too.:rolleyes:

Presumably another one for the police to look at?

Mine just did the "almost green" crossing of a intersection, meaning it was red before it had cleared out.
So bad, but not as unpleasant as that guy you caught.

Presumably another one for the police to look at?

Was sent to GMP at the time and hopefully they f**ked the driver over.

Don't usually get much of a update usually from the Police. Presumably because of the sheer volume of dashcam submissions and limited officers dealing with them. Had a couple of email replies over time informing me that GMP intend to do the reported drivers for driving without due care. Even had a marker put on one car by the Police and they let me know when the car was seized a week later.

Anyway, got a standard reply regarding this driver stating that the "matter will be reviewed by a Roads Policing Officer who will determine the appropriate action".

Don't usually get much of a update usually from the Police.
There were a number of reasons for poor feedback, and the police seemed to view feedback as unnecessary since it was often a police matter and nothing to do with people reporting an offence unless they were actually involved in the incident, but public feedback to the government on operation snap etc. was that more feedback was necessary, if nothing appears to happen then why bother reporting things, so this was going to be looked into for the national guidelines and should be improving given time. Of course some police forces are already good at giving feedback, but not all, and some police forces are still only giving warnings instead of fines/prosecutions so they don't have much feedback to give anyway!

Presumably because of the sheer volume of dashcam submissions
I don't think the volume is actually high, and a lot of them are very quick to reject. For the ones like this one that are clear offences that everyone would want to see prosecuted (except BMW drivers), I don't think there is any excuse not to send a quick email to let us know what the outcome was, we don't need the details, don't need names or addresses, just want to know if he/she was warned/fined/prosecuted and how many points or length of driving ban/jail sentence he got so that we judge if it was worth our effort reporting it.

Back