Another case

Flynn

Reaction score
Country
Spain
It seems another waterproof case has appeared for the little Yi. They claim it's capable of going down to 60m and show a video.

Could any of you chinese speakers throw some light on this:

This could be a game changer but i cannot understand anything of what they speak , not even the text on the machine where they test it.

Thanks in advance.

it's a pressure test, if it comes out dry at that pressure equals how many meters it will be rated to

I guessed it was a pressure test :D , but i was more interested in knowing if they say something relevant about it , like pressure bars they use, (that can give an idea of how "deep" the case can go safely), or any settings about the pressure machine.

My main reasons to go for the official case are the IP68 certification and the gorilla glass (i'm planing on diving with the YI in a couple of months) . But if any of these cheaper cases can handle those pressures i wouldn't mind getting one as a backup or even as the main case.

I saw this video before. But XiaoMi says its case uses the Corning Gorilla Class, so I purchase the original one. I can get it with a few days.

do you know somewhere where they have it in stock and ship internationally? The original i mean.

do you know somewhere where they have it in stock and ship internationally? The original i mean.
In China, I bought this in taobao.com, RMB119 include shipment charges, RMB20 more than official. Maybe you can ask them how much to shipped to you? But the shipment surely it's not cheap
Which country you are?

Thanks. I'll have it checked. As it seems most sellers are low in stock.
I'm in Spain btw.

Thanks. I'll have it checked. As it seems most sellers are low in stock.
I'm in Spain btw.
I checked the EMS(Chinese official express) from China to Spain, at least charges is RMB280/KG.
So you should wait for local seller, or purchase many water proof cases at the same time to lower the shipment charges.

Back