Another driver helped me by...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Speeding more than me...
This is the same place where a cop is usually hiding so I don't speed much.
I was around 60 on a 55 mph. I consider 5 mph over is okay unless cop is in bad mood.
This black car passes me but not too fast, probably few miles more and I see the cop car immediately come out of the hiding.
I was not worried as this car just passed me so I was sure it was for him, not me.
:)
Front and rear camera videos from Z-Edge S3:
Camera date is incorrect.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
You dont really see cops in situations like that here, they do manual speed traps with laser guns, but then its most often a single guy on the side of the road or on a overpass, and then a couple of MC cops to catch up and write tickets behind him.
But doing it that American way i have never seen pr say, but i have seen a couple of bored cops ( cop cars here most often have 2 cops in them cuz thats the most sensible way of spending tax payer money ) set up and shooting over the roof of the cop car, but it is very rare maybe like 2-3 times in all the years of me driving / since they got laser guns.

But just a stopped cop car at the side of the road doing business or not, i often start to hum that JAWS "melody"