Another driver helped me by...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Speeding more than me...
This is the same place where a cop is usually hiding so I don't speed much.
I was around 60 on a 55 mph. I consider 5 mph over is okay unless cop is in bad mood.
This black car passes me but not too fast, probably few miles more and I see the cop car immediately come out of the hiding.
I was not worried as this car just passed me so I was sure it was for him, not me.
:)
Front and rear camera videos from Z-Edge S3:
Camera date is incorrect.

You dont really see cops in situations like that here, they do manual speed traps with laser guns, but then its most often a single guy on the side of the road or on a overpass, and then a couple of MC cops to catch up and write tickets behind him.
But doing it that American way i have never seen pr say, but i have seen a couple of bored cops ( cop cars here most often have 2 cops in them cuz thats the most sensible way of spending tax payer money ) set up and shooting over the roof of the cop car, but it is very rare maybe like 2-3 times in all the years of me driving / since they got laser guns.

But just a stopped cop car at the side of the road doing business or not, i often start to hum that JAWS "melody"

Back