Another SGZC12RC spotted in the wild

No, just joking a bit. Am using a Samsung 128 GB EVO at the moment. Could try the supplied memory card I got with the camera (64 GB something, it's got blue colors on it).

Not sure about this, but it does look a bit too overexposed to me: http://home.mikk36.eu:8008/20160414_162512.MP4
Starting from about the minute mark, when I make the right turn, the sun is then from the behind.
Basically impossible to read out any registration numbers in front of the car.
20160414_162512.MP4_snapshot_01.41_%5b2016.04.14_19.06.58%5d.jpg
20160414_162512.MP4_snapshot_01.13_%5b2016.04.14_19.11.10%5d.jpg

Last edited:
is there a download option for the file you shared instead of a player, I need the original file
Right-click and save as?
This is the direct link to the file, your browser is using its built-in capabilities to play it automatically.

Guess it takes quite a bit of time to get it tuned better.

Noticed just now that there's a green LED next to the camera lens. Could that be disabled somehow?
Seemed also to be more visible from the right (camera's perspective) through the holes for cooling.

This seems to counteract the whole purpose of having a tiny camera unit for the sake of it being nearly invisible.

Noticed just now that there's a green LED next to the camera lens.
I'm aware of the green LED, however, it's so feeble that it's obliterated by the red flashing security system LED on the underside of my rear view mirror. So much so that I can't be bothered to stick a piece of black tape over it, as nobody will ever notice it.

Well, I wouldn't want to put the black tape over the cooling holes either (from where it's more visible than through the transparent LED-cover).
Didn't have my phone with me to take a picture of that and am a bit lazy to go down to my car again.

Back