Any app for android recommended for view/DL with wifi connect?

rurika

Reaction score
Country
United States
I tried FN CAM and NovaCam.
FN CAM works great with one (front) camera but after I install the rear camera. It's very buggy (can't let me stop to record camera and do anything else). I have to reconnect like 10 times for 1 success stop the camera.
NovaCam is really unstable app in my opinion. Even with only front camera still have problems. Camera stop recording but it's error when try to access to the folder.
But it works better than FN CAM when using it with dual camera setting(still very buggy).

I mean the dash cam is great but I just want a reliable app that just can view/DL files from camera.

just waiting on making some firmware adjustments then we'll share the app beta for Android, the iOS version still has a couple of changes to make before we can share

We are internally beta testing the new Street Guardian app. No ETA but so far so good for both Android and iOS.

NovaCam or DoD app should work for most. That will give minimal function until the Street Guardian app is ready which will add more functionality and stability of course. We won’t advertise the SG9663DCPRO has WiFi on the product page until it’s ready.

just waiting on making some firmware adjustments then we'll share the app beta for Android, the iOS version still has a couple of changes to make before we can share

Any update on the beta app?

Seem to be working good, got a sneaky feeling you will see it out in the open soon.
I am actually going to my car to test it soon, maybe i should record the session as i think my new phone have a screen recorder feature.

I am actually going to my car to test it soon, maybe i should record the session as i think my new phone have a screen recorder feature.
that would be handy

may have a new firmware for you to test very shortly, just testing now

As it turned put i had misunderstood something :rolleyes::oops: so it was just a sound recorder, for screen recording i assume i could get some APP, will have a look around the free shelves of the store.

As it turned put i had misunderstood something :rolleyes::oops: so it was just a sound recorder, for screen recording i assume i could get some APP, will have a look around the free shelves of the store.
there are screen recorder apps, some phones do come with them also, handy for this type of thing

Okay now i can record video of my phone screen, now i just need to select a standard background wallpaper instead of a babe.

OMG i am so stupid,,, my phone have a screen recorder build in, i just selected to not see that and press on the sound recorder right next to it,,,,,, sigh.
So have now uninstalled the app i just installed so i can use the build in one.

OMG i am so stupid,,, my phone have a screen recorder build in, i just selected to not see that and press on the sound recorder right next to it,,,,,, sigh.
So have now uninstalled the app i just installed so i can use the build in one.
which app did you install?

It was just called screen recorder ( in Danish ) but i think thats google doing translation for me i don't need.

The build in recorder can also record phone sounds and not just microphone, though i have no plans to talk over my recording.
Just demo the options, maybe DL and playback of a video.

ok the firmware I was waiting on looks to have resolved the APP issue we were working on, will upload that into the beta testers section in about an hours time when I get into the office and you can give it a try

ok the firmware I was waiting on looks to have resolved the APP issue we were working on, will upload that into the beta testers section in about an hours time when I get into the office and you can give it a try

Is there a link to the beta testers section? Would love to try it out.

Thats the closed beta tester / street guardian forum, a few brands have that in here on this forum, just dont think "regular" members can see them.
But like the firmware's for the SG cameras i am sure the app will also be opened to the regular guys and girls, at least i think so, would be better with a lot of beta testers Vs the little affiliated flock we are now.

I am not much of a APP man due to my dislike to have a phone in my hand, but it look pretty sweet to me.

Is there a link to the beta testers section? Would love to try it out.
as mentioned it's a closed section of the forum, we do internal tests first, right now the DC firmware has been configured for the APP, we did that for testing, the changes will then be applied to the DCPRO firmware, will put those in the beta thread once ready

Back