Any app for android recommended for view/DL with wifi connect?

the changes will then be applied to the DCPRO firmware, will put those in the beta thread once ready
just be sure to mention that the firmware for camera and the app need to match and make the links stand out so people don't go trying to use the newer app on older firmware like i managed to do and didn't notice the new firmware link.

just be sure to mention that the firmware for camera and the app need to match and make the links stand out so people don't go trying to use the newer app on older firmware like i managed to do and didn't notice the new firmware link.
once we put it in the public section it will be more obvious

Can't wait for this! The Novacam app is horrendous. WiFi times out while trying to download files and almost no way of knowing which file you are downloading since the previews never really load.

Just waiting on a firmware fix for a different issue for the DCPRO, once that's done and tested we'll add it to the beta section, the app works a lot better than novacam

Any news on the app? I bought this model just for the WiFi and none of the other apps work properly.

Ok, iOS version has to go through the app store but for Android I can send you a link to the latest beta, only proviso is you need to be on the latest firmware beta also, V1.44 for DC or V1.14 for DCPRO, those can be downloaded from the beta threads

jokin, I'm on the latest Beta with my SG9663DC, have the current Android version on my Galaxy phone and with the location of the camera behind the mirror in my Q5, I would love to be part of the friends and family test group. Any chance that you can send me a link to the latest Beta version of the app as well? Many thanks in advance.

jokiin, apologies for the misspelling of your name.

Android user here too. If you don't mind. May I have the lastest beta app also ?
Thank you.

I'll send you the link, you'll need to be on firmware V1.14 on the camera, Samsung can be a bit fussy, there's a setting to tell the phone that you want to connect to the wifi even though it has no internet access which is buried in the settings under the bloatware on some Samsung models

I am getting Android 10 on my phone "soon" should be one of the first phones to get A10, it is already out in Beta for for the Chinese users and their " amputated" android.

Hi guys.. any update on app? I am not sure if I want to use beta firmware but I want app :)) so question is, is there any at least vague eta?

Hi guys.. any update on app? I am not sure if I want to use beta firmware but I want app :)) so question is, is there any at least vague eta?
maybe this week, depends on the app stores as to how long they take to process, first time apps do take longer to be available on the stores but I'm not really sure how long that will be

ah ok.. that sounds great
will there be a need to upgrade firmware too or will it work with older ones too?

Back