Any chance of buying mounting brackets?

I agree it would be nice to have a spare mount plate in the box. If you can't get one, you can always try making your own. I found that the adhesive base plate of a generic helmet mount fits the socket on the B1W. It is larger than you need, so can be trimmed down to keep the plate out of the camera's view.

1517825781285-png.36200

img_20171207_091244038-01-01-jpeg.35846

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282434306356

I agree it would be nice to have a spare mount plate in the box. If you can't get one, you can always try making your own. I found that the adhesive base plate of a generic helmet mount fits the socket on the B1W. It is larger than you need, so can be trimmed down to keep the plate out of the camera's view.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282434306356

Thanks (y)

[QUOTE = "estore009, post: 400240, member: 3856"] Comuníquese con nuestro CS para obtener un titular adicional gratuito, pero creo que debe pagar su tarifa de envío, ¡tal vez $ 2 a su dirección! [/ QUOTE]

Thanks (y)

Please contact our CS for a free extra holder, but i think you should pay its postage fee, maybe $2 to your address!

Hi, i would like to buy a 1BW but i need also one more holder and a hardwire kit, are the fuse adapters included? And where can i find your shop? 1523947798470.png

Hi, i would like to buy a 1BW but i need also one more holder and a hardwire kit, are the fuse adapters included? And where can i find your shop? View attachment 37492
PM you link already, please check your inbox message!

PM me your order id, my CS will contact you for details!

Received the extra mounts. Thank you estore009 very much

Please contact our CS for a free extra holder, but i think you should pay its postage fee, maybe $2 to your address!
I would like 2 spares if possible. I have two cars with this dashcam and I would like to be able to put a mount in the rear of each car to use both in the same car for long trips and have front/rear coverage.

I would like 2 spares if possible. I have two cars with this dashcam and I would like to be able to put a mount in the rear of each car to use both in the same car for long trips and have front/rear coverage.
PM me your order id, thanks!

I would also like to have couples of them if possible. I can pay, not asking for free.

I would also like to have couples of them if possible. I can pay, not asking for free.
PM you details for purchase, please check your inbox message!

Well, I'm searching for those mounting brackets all around, for my second car.
Where can I buy one pair of them?
Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F B1W 6