Any custom firmware for for being able to change the shutting speed?

RandomBoy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I was wondering if is possible in the future to have some cool features like the nightlapse in go pro 4

We already have shutter speed adjustment via autoexe.. And it works great too :)

AWESOME!!! Will download it soon so. Is it gonna be adjustable in the menu of the app?

of course not.

Sadly no..

Code:
#SET ISO TO 100

t ia2 -ae exp 100 0 0
#sleep 1
#1 == 7.9s; 50 == 6.1s; 100 = 4.6s
t ia2 -ae still_shutter 1

hello, i have been reading about this scrips, but i cant find the guide that explains how to use them..
about the scrip above all i need to do is put it in notpad++ edit as i want and save as unix?
does this scrip work all the time intill i delte it? or if i change to video mode and then to picture mode again it removes it?
the scrip above leaves the shutter open for 4.6 seconds? why is there a "sleep 1" ?
does this scrip take only 1 picture of 4.6 seconds? or is it time laps?

can scrips ruin my camera? or if i delte them camera goes back to normall mode?

i know i asked many question but il be greatfull if someon answers, thanks!

Actually it is 7.9sec open shutter hence the "1" not "100" which is 4.6sec. Just disregard the "sleep", any command begins with "#" till the end of the line is not going to be executed.

It'll work as long as the autoexec.sh is there. Delete them to return back to normal. or put the # infront of each line

e.x:
Code:
#SET ISO TO 100
#t ia2 -ae exp 100 0 0
#sleep 1
#1 == 7.9s; 50 == 6.1s; 100 = 4.6s
#t ia2 -ae still_shutter 1

Thanks alot just few more question,
1. do i need to put sleep 7 -which means intill camera turns on?
2. i saw that ISO possible values - 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600 - what does iso actuly do? why do we put the lowest?
3. also in this code : "t ia2 -ae exp 100 0 0" what are the two zero's after the 100 for? i read on gopro foru, thats its for shutter speed... possible?

4. is this code right(took from the somewhere else and just removed whats not needed)?

i have camera version 1.0.12

sleep 7
#SET ISO TO 100
t ia2 -ae exp 100 0 0
#Shutter speed 1 == 7.9s; 50 == 6.1s; 100 = 4.6s
t ia2 -ae still_shutter 1
sleep 1
#MAIN LOOP thanx VOTerra
while true
do
t app key shutter
sleep 16
done

1. I seldom use sleep unless I want to make the script auto or loop or waiting for something to finish. So it depends.
2. Check google, too long to explain in detail.
3. You can ask funnel or nutsey for that, it's based on nutsey HDR script.
4. By the looks of it, its a valid script.. but I didnt test it yet. Maybe its a loop script to take picture at night for timelapse but I don't know why the need for loop script when Yi has timelapse mode.

I'm still new with the cam so maybe I'm wrong though. :)

Back