Any discount coupon available?

Unavailable

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi, after some research and budget I narrowed down on A129 Duo.

I was wondering whether there is any coupon available on Aliexpress or Banggood websites? I will be happy to pay around 150$ for this.

I was wondering whether there is any coupon available on Aliexpress or Banggood websites? I will be happy to pay around 150$ for this.

You do realize the A129 Duo sells for about $169.99....Doubt there are any "Coupons", but if you can wait, I'm sure the price will decrease over time.. Otherwise, save up a few more rupees and get yourself one. It's worth the price. Or if you want a bit better technical support, check out Street Guardians.

They are sometimes discounted on Amazon, at least in the UK. For example on black friday. If you add the item to an Amazon wishlist I believe it notifies you when it's on sale.

They are sometimes discounted on Amazon, at least in the UK. For example on black friday. If you add the item to an Amazon wishlist I believe it notifies you when it's on sale.

Except by the time Black Friday or any holiday rolls around, I'd hope the price would drop naturally.

AliExpress VIOFO Official Store 10th Anniversary Sales, the A129 Duo , you could choose bundled package type as your requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to pick up a 119 V3 for £59.99 just after Christmas, since then the prices have actually increased to £105, wish I had purchased another for the wife’s car at that time but I’m now waiting for them to drop.

AliExpress VIOFO Official Store 10th Anniversary Sales, the A129 Duo link as below, you could choose bundled package type as your requirement.

Doesn't include HardWiring Kit or Fuses. Ship time is about a month. So ends up being a little cheaper with a lot longer wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
And for the UK you have to factor in customs and excise duty, which then makes it not worth the hassle or the wait.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A129 / 129 Duo 3