Any dual-dashcam like the X3000?

Xybone

Reaction score
Country
United States
One that records the outside and cabin at the same time in HD, not fake HD like 640x480 for individual cams and 1280x720 when combined. My father is a bit crazy when driving and I need to show him to stop taking a curve that says 40 MPH max at 45-50 MPH. Also the inside cam to show that he's not signalling and other stuff.

Xybone said:
One that records the outside and cabin at the same time in HD, not fake HD like 640x480 for individual cams and 1280x720 when combined. My father is a bit crazy when driving and I need to show him to stop taking a curve that says 40 MPH max at 45-50 MPH. Also the inside cam to show that he's not signalling and other stuff.

You can look for different options in the same sub-forum ( Multi-Channel Dash Cams ). You will find many good 2ch dash cams depending on your budget.

I like my x3000. Mainly for monitoring my new-driver sons. I can hear and see them; know there GPS (speed, where, et al), and see what I need to know of the outside. Cheap enough that if it gets stolen or damaged, no big whoop. It's never malfunctioned; and always gets a GPS signal. Software is on the card, so can't lose it. One file, double-click and BOOM your watching it. Easy peasey.

Back