Any Foxoffer.com feedback?

Jam2180Cal

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I did read many posts on this site about foxoffer but searching through the 3 pages of the owner feedback section in here there is only one negative post about this vendor and no positives or anything else.
Should some of the buyers post any comments/feedback about their experience with this vendor I am sure other people would find it very helpful too. Thanks in advance!

people that are happy tell nobody, people that are unhappy tell everybody (human nature), by all accounts Foxoffer are a reliable vendor and their rep @billknow is a regular on here

My experience with Foxoffer: Had a 1st batch GT300W that had a few issues and decided to send it back for repair.
Took almost 3 months for shipping back and forth but they held up their end of the bargain and more by offering to share my return shipping costs.
Worked out in the end, they updated the camera FW and other repairs and it's working fine now. I would buy from them again.

I bought a LS650W from Foxoffer, free shipping. The delivery took 1 month, half of time in my country. Usually, from aliexpress the delivery took more than 1 1/2 months. So, I believe that the delivery was fast.
I asked them to verify the camera before shipping and I received a good unit, with sharp and clear images.
Other impressions about camera and seller you can check here: http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/ls650w.3077/

Bought Shadow GT550W from them two months ago. Love the camera but unfortunately it started to malfunction earlier this month. Notified them and they asked me to provide a short video to show the problem. Did last week and still waiting for them to get back. Now I'm using F500LHD but it's just not as good as the GT550W when it comes to night scenes. :(

Follow up: Will be sending cam back for battery change. I appreciate their response and detailed instructions for mail back. Glad it has a one year warranty.

Last edited:
I did bite the bullet and bought one too which stopped working after only a few days. It has been a month, sent the picture/video and nothing has been resolved. Support@foxoffer.com takes sometimes a day, over a week or longer to respond. It has been a month already and I am still waiting to hear back on how get a replacement. It costs a lot (half of what I paid for it) to send it back. So far I am very unhappy and would not recommend buying from them unless you are willing to take the risk and accept a "no service/no warranty" policy.

If I manage to get some service I will update this thread accordingly.

Back