Any more news on the rear plug in camera for 512gw ultra

Unless I've missed something there has been no mention of nextbase offering a discounted price on the rear camera. Mind they need the camera in the first place to even have the ability to chose to discount the price.

I've had an email from nextbase regards a discount however they have not mentioned how much. They have even replied to posts on Facebook regarding a discount.

Screenshot_20180525-221005.png

Unless I've missed something there has been no mention of nextbase offering a discounted price on the rear camera. Mind they need the camera in the first place to even have the ability to chose to discount the price.

I've had an email from nextbase regards a discount however they have not mentioned how much. They have even replied to posts on Facebook regarding a discount.

View attachment 38437
Fair enough it's the first I've heard of it. So thanks for sharing.

Just a quick update, I've had a reply from Bextbase informing me that customers will receive an email early next week with a half price offer.

Hi. Customers will get an email early next week with a half price offer and they will be shipped

Just a quick update, I've had a reply from Bextbase informing me that customers will receive an email early next week with a half price offer.

??? So has anybody given them a ring to get it ordered ?? Or is that now pointless

So who gets the email from them by default? Those on the list here, those who have sent an email to the support address, those who have rung Caerphilly, anyone know?

Anyone rung yet, what's the story there?

So who gets the email from them by default? Those on the list here, those who have sent an email to the support address, those who have rung Caerphilly, anyone know?

Anyone rung yet, what's the story there?
I have emailed support in the past and been told I would be added to a list and informed when the camera was available to purchase at a discounted rate. I have also been added to Tiffany's list. I would imagine the list will be the same and everyone will be offered the discount as a good will gesture.

??? So has anybody given them a ring to get it ordered ?? Or is that now pointless
I would imagine it'll be from Tuesday at the earliest with it being a bank holiday weekend.

Just got this email reply

Hello

The rear camera is due to be available in the next few weeks, the RRP price is going to be around £49.99. Would you like for me to take your email address so we can send you an update when it's available?
Ryan H
Technical Support
Engineer

Hello Tiffany and Support Team, I haven't a clue if I'm on any mailing list but would appreciate being included when the cam is available.
Many thanks

Just got this email reply

Hello

The rear camera is due to be available in the next few weeks, the RRP price is going to be around £49.99. Would you like for me to take your email address so we can send you an update when it's available?
Ryan H
Technical Support
Engineer
Yet again another delay. In the next few weeks.

Sheesh are they on a slow boat that has got lost or has it sunk and the scuba team still haven't found it, do nextbase even have any idea where they currently are?

No wonder they are offering them at half price to us to try and appease us.

I really despair.

According to a reply to a member from Ryan he says due in the next few weeks as per above.

I would love to know who is right and who isn't.

But as we were promised the 15th of May they would be landing with nextbase and they didn't I don't believe anything until I can physically order one.

There's every possibility that by the time this rear cam is released, those £7.99 non-brand dashcams quality will have caught up/exceeded that of the 512gw

They should have kept completely 100% quiet about the intended release date of this cam until they had the stock ready to go, as a brand they've embarrassed themselves. I think it's fortunate that maybe 90% of dashcam owners / future owners probably don't and won't use this forum, as it might be the only reason nextbase remains a strong brand

Hi Tiffany/support team. I forgot when my original post was about the fault with my 512GW, but that’s all sorted now and could I please be added to the mailing list.
Waiting with anticipation...

Hi Tiffany/support team Please add me to your list as well as I also have been following this thread and am looking forward to the release of this rear camera.

Hi Tiffany/support team. Please also add me to your list. As a 512gw owner I too have been following this thread and am looking forward to the release of this rear camera. Thanks.

TIffany/Support team. Could I be added to the email database please. Been watching this thread for quite a while now hoping for news of the release date.

This is from today.
Maybe the wait is almost finished [emoji16]
b40c6aa9d7855e625cab4e6533eba67a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back