Any recommendation for Mirror Dash Camera?

Jay Brown

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Boscam
Hey guys, this is my first post. I am planning to buy a new Mirror Dash Camera for my Honda Civic Type R. I dont want Taxi cam, because I think it doesn't look right to me. Any suggestions guys?

The mirror dashcams are often pretty low quality, so they see very little debate or action on this forum.

The mirror dashcams are often pretty low quality, so they see very little debate or action on this forum.
Thank you for letting me know that. I did wonder why I cannot find any reviews about Mirror Dash camera. Many thanks.

No problem Jaay,,, and BTW welcome to the forum, a lot of good info and people here, and then me trying to dumb it down all the time. :)

I bought a cheap $10 mirror cam on amazon that has since been discontinued. It has a blue tint to it. I had to aim the mirror off to the side to avoid blinding headlight glare. It has worked well as a recorder. The only good mirror cam is one that has an auto-darkening feature to reduce or eliminate headlight glare. I am unaware of any cam that exists that self darkens. Many mirror cams do not do great in low light.

Another option is to buy a small cam that mounts onto the mirror stalk if your mirror will allow that type of mount.

Thank you for reply. But I suddenly became a retailer, so......... thanks anyway.

Back