Any recommendations

RLStreet

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a transportation business. We have a fleet of about 150 vehicles, with a mixture of taxis, limousines, sedans, suburbans and minibuses. We currently have cameras in all vehicles. The system we have we have had for over ten years. It was great for what it was. It recorded front and back. We could watch real time in the vehicles, it would take picture and save then every minute or so. And most important it had SD cards that could be pulled to go back entire shifts. However it does not have AI to monitor safety. I understand there are several companies out there that do that now. However there is one feature I must have and that is to be able to pull a chip or somehow download all the data stored to another laptop, USB or SD card.

I have tested several cameras that tell me I can download from the cloud or over wifi. However the time it takes to download the smallest clip is ridiculous. To download even a five minute clip can take 30min, only to find you dont have the correct time you needed. Sometimes I need hours of data, and don't want to spent a few hours just to retrieve data.

A few examples. we had a driver fall asleep and hit a post and came to a stop, obviously. Apparently that hit wasn't enough to wake him and he slept three hours before a cop found him and woke him up. Now I have to go through hours of watching this guy to determine if he stopped and did drugs, how he was acting with other fares, or if he just has health issues. That's not something I can do with the 30 sec clips most AI systems email you. We've had robberies that lasted over an hour. That's not something a 30sec clip can give. Or a single customer complaint, I want to know if that is an isolated incident or if he treats all his customer the same way.

Maybe I'm asking to much but is there a system anyone knows of that has full AI for safety. With live monitoring software that stores data to SD cards or perhaps a downloadable port of some kind.

Thank you
Robin

Back