Any reviews for this cam?

tinnitus

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
hard to believe he sells those when the YouTube videos look so poor, with the amount of views he has if the videos were good he'd sell heaps

Hi tinnitus,

I haven't seen this exact model but video quality is poor, only SD. Much better options for $100.

Oh, no, so boring.
Maybe I was looking too much at my russian dashcam videos? :lol:

enjoy,
Mtz

I have been looking for a dashcam that records from two angles like this one. It says on that dashcamdiaries page you linked that the camera is not the one used in the videos on the site, they say the one in the videos is a Joutec and that this one is far superior. I am going to take the plunge at that price, I did call the toll free phone number on the site and clarified this info as well with the person who answered, they assured me that the video quality is way way better (comparable to a $300 gopro but with two lens he said) and apologized for any confusion, if the product is as good as the service they give, then I will be very happy.

*EDIT* Looks like they took my advice when I spoke to them on the phone and they uploaded a video of the camera in action, it is on their product page and on YouTube and the quality is far superior to the other videos I seen on the site and Youtube done with the other model. Here it is

Looks like a very nice cam for $99. Might be tempted to get this. Was looking at the Livue LB100.

Back