Any Thinkware F770 CPL Filter Sellers in Australia?

CaptnEric

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
VIOFO A129 DUO, Thinkware F770 1CH & 2CH
I know there has been a few posts on this topic before but my question relates specifically for sellers in Australia.

I've searched on Google and ebay and for the life of me I cannot find any place in Australia that sell CPL filters for Thinkware dashcams. Not even Autobarn (where I bought the dashcam) or Supercheap Auto, who actually sell the dashcams and its accessories, do not sell the CPL filters. I just don't understand why there aren't any sellers in Australia selling it.

I know EDR Auto in France sell them but I can't justify the high cost plus delivery to Australia. Surely there has to be local sellers here considering the popularity of the dashcams.

CPLFLTR__51862.1547088987.jpg

EDR make their own

Yeah I know, but it's too expensive for me. I rather buy from a local seller in Australia...if there is one

Thanks @jokiin , I'll have a look. There are a lot of international sellers who do deliver to Australia but as the Aussie dollar is low and by the time you add GST and delivery costs it becomes a very expensive CPL

Thanks @jokiin , I'll have a look. There are a lot of international sellers who do deliver to Australia but as the Aussie dollar is low and by the time you add GST and delivery costs it becomes a very expensive CPL
if you could buy it here it would still be expensive anyway, we used to do the EDR ones and their landed cost was over $40 each, can tell you we never sold one at a profit

Perhaps you're right

Ok, after many hours of searching I have finally found an Aussie seller that has them in stock and at a reasonable price too including delivery.
I just ordered 2 of them!

Anyone else in Australia who might be interested, here is the link...

Back