Any where to buy VIOFO A129 from the UK

Is there a shop in London where i could buy an A129? I'll be there for a few days...

Regards,
Balageaxe

Is there a shop in London where i could buy an A129? I'll be there for a few days...

Regards,
Balageaxe
You could try the Amazon listing linked above, and then click on "Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details "

I have never used Amazon click and collect, but I guess you can order it either from home, or when you arrive in London, choose a convenient location to collect it from and it will be waiting for you next day. It may cost a little extra if you are not an Amazon Prime member. I don't know if there is any problem ordering it before you arrive, they may not like foreign IP addresses.

I don't see any shops that have an A129 without ordering it, it's not even on ebay click and collect although there are plenty of A119.

Well just been over 2 weeks since I purchased & installed the A129 & I'm pleased to say that everything is working like a dream, I have checked footage from time to time via the SD card in my PC & everything is there, picture quality is amazing & 100 times better than my mini 0806s :cool: no focus issues, no missing recordings/footage, no GPS time/date issue's, everything is working perfectly for how I use it (y) I always leave the WiFi off & only switch it on when I need to use the app via my iPhone, I have WDR switched off, I was playing around with this feature, sometimes on, sometime off but think I actually prefer it off at the moment. The rear camera is always recording/working so no issue's with the front or rear camera (y) Also the Sandisk 128gb card I purchased via Amazon has also worked faultlessly too so I'm very happy with both of my purchases :) Just eagerly waiting for the Viofo A129 CPL & when that is available to buy, I will also buy the Bluetooth remote.

This ain't no review, just more of a peace of mind recommendation to let folks know that these cameras do work perfectly if used correctly! I have a lot more faith in the A129 compared to my old mini 0806s which I trusted completely & to be fair that never failed me.

So in general buying from that Amazon link seems to be spot on as suggested in previous posts ;) & I will be leaving a positive review for that Amazon seller "FoxOffer Ltd" which I feel is rightly deserved :cool:;)(y) hopefully within the next 2 weeks, as I want to give the camera a good month at least while I'm still adventuring with it :)

Edit: Forget to mention that I have no DAB issue's, which is great, as today I was listening to Mi-soul (I think it's called) so definitely best to install the rear camera cable as far away as possible from the DAB aerial cable ;)

Last edited:
That Amazon listing could do with a review being added - Viofo don't cheat with Amazon reviews like some companies ;)

Yep & true to my word :cool: I left my review on the amazon listing, check it out (y)being honest as possible & so far everything is working like a dream, Just waiting on my A129 CPL ;)

Not sure if I can share the website, but I have ordered the CPL and bluetooth remote for a total of £25 delivered direct from China.

I have used this seller before and their stuff usually arrives within two weeks.

It really depends on the shipping company chosen by the seller and not by the seller itself. I ordered my A129 on 25th of August directly from VIOFO's website and the status is still "Dispatched to overseas"...

Not sure if I can share the website, but I have ordered the CPL and bluetooth remote for a total of £25 delivered direct from China.

I have used this seller before and their stuff usually arrives within two weeks.

Hi Mike. Would you be able to post the link to the seller or send it via PM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Mike. Would you be able to post the link to the seller or send it via PM?

I use aliexpress.com. Had an email today to say both have been dispatched along with tracking details.

I use aliexpress.com. Had an email today to say both have been dispatched along with tracking details.

Thanks Mike. I’ve used them before too.
Ordered my cam last night, got the last one on Amazon. Can’t wait for it to arrive now. I take it the GPS logger is in the mount?

Thanks Mike. I’ve used them before too.
Ordered my cam last night, got the last one on Amazon. Can’t wait for it to arrive now. I take it the GPS logger is in the mount?

Yes it is, when I got mine I thought the gps unit was missing. It’s a nice camera with good video. Read the threads on here and you will get the best out of it.

Yes it is, when I got mine I thought the gps unit was missing. It’s a nice camera with good video. Read the threads on here and you will get the best out of it.

I’ve done a LOT of reading and research, I’m looking forward to getting it tomorrow. I do need to check the wiring diagram for my car to check which side of the car my DAB aerial runs down.

I just bought Direct from VIOFO, the CPl filter and remote for £27

Back