ANYBODY EXPERIENCED 3800 VIEWER CRASH?

gr8pics

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I cant configure my 3800, cause when i try to create a new setupfile, the app crashes.
Anybody able to help me?
The vendor doesnt help their customers, so my last resort is here... :cry:

gr8pics said:
I cant configure my 3800, cause when i try to create a new setupfile, the app crashes.
Anybody able to help me?
The vendor doesnt help their customers, so my last resort is here... :cry:

Just to clarify: - you talking about IROAD 3800FU, right ?

No crash with PC Viewer experienced by me, but non-stable recording bad experience with very first firmware. Later firmware update fixed that problem.

Just to clarify: - you talking about IROAD 3800FU, right ?
Oh dear.. I think that is really depending on your OS... so try to install on different PC.. That will be working like me

Oh dear.. I think that is really depending on your OS... so try to install on different PC.. That will be working like me

I had very first model, with ( I guess ) poor FW. It was just released in Korea and I got it 2 weeks later. FW was poor, a lot of bugs, pixels, low bit-rate. No replay from official manufacturer ( e-mails sent via English website they had set-up ). After 2 month they released new FW with slightly higher bit-rate, - it helped a little bit, but still some start-up freezing experienced some time. It was january-february 2013. SO after 1 year I know they released few ne FW and at the moment it should work fine. Especially after I read auto-dvr.ru collegue review:

http://auto-dvrs.ru/iroad-ione-3800fu

Interesting on the auto-dvr review. It appears to be quite positive and the videos look fine. Much better than the early reviews on this camera. Thanks for sharing niko.

Interesting on the auto-dvr review. It appears to be quite positive and the videos look fine. Much better than the early reviews on this camera. Thanks for sharing niko.

You are welcome.

Maybe manufacturer realised they need to do something in order to stay floated, so made some changes to FW. auto-dvr tests side by side with Finevu CR-500 was good, however I still can see some drawback in 8Mbps low bit-rate, despite first version was 6Mbps, then rased to 8Mbps, but I think it's not enough. Maximum optimal bit-rate considered by some Korean manufacturers is about 12Mbps. Also bracket mount is not practical. It for sure vibrates when driving, because centre of total weight is shifted to opposite side of bracket. As usually I had to do my own DIY bracket for opposite side of the unit in order to illiminate vibrations.

Back