Anybody has found a dashcam that can work on a powebank ? (external portable battery)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anybody has found a dashcam that can work on a powebank ? (external portable battery)

Hello,

Do you know if its possible to use a dashcam connected to a powerbank ? (external portable battery)

I would like to record when my car is park and not not want to change anything about the wiring.

Anybody has found a dashcam that can work on a powebank ?

Thanks for your help.

been a while since you posted but maybe my answer can help, i got a Ikea powerbank and use both mobius and GW1 as dash and security cameras, when im parked i attach the USB cable to the powerbank and catch anything that moved during the night via motion detection, you will be surprised what goes on at night, DEPENDING where your parked that is.

Most cams have the motion detection option and settings, at least these two do., the new cams im looking at the RUNCAM and HEITA but the RUNCAM does not have MT yet, sadly, but cams like the CUBE do and also include wifi so you can watch your cam with live view, look where all this is going, there are tiny cameras with wifi now with PTZ http://www.ebay.fr/itm/MIni-Portabl...-Camera-/131790198584?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Back