Anybody updated English Firmware for A500 70mai

carcam.vn

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
Carcam 8W
Does anyone have English firmware for 70mai A500 yet? Which siblings working at 70mai can provide everyone with updates?
special Thanks !

camera-hanh-trinh-o-to-70mai-pro-plus-a500 (1).jpg

Hi,
0.0.34ww
34ww.png
How to:
1. Format the memory card in the DVR.
2. Remove the memory card. The DVR will turn off. Do not disconnect the charger.
3. insert the memory card into the PC and delete all contents from the memory card. Not format.
4. Copy the contents of the firmware archive to the root of the memory card. All eight files from the archive must be located in the root of the memory card.
4. insert the memory card with the firmware into the DVR, press the far-right button and the power button. Hold 2 buttons until the arrow appears in English.Now you can let go.
6. Went the flashing process.
7. after flashing, a green check mark should appear and the DVR will turn off. Firmware is complete. Turn on the DVR with the power button.

Hi,
0.0.34ww
View attachment 54432
How to:
1. Format the memory card in the DVR.
2. Remove the memory card. The DVR will turn off. Do not disconnect the charger.
3. insert the memory card into the PC and delete all contents from the memory card. Not format.
4. Copy the contents of the firmware archive to the root of the memory card. All eight files from the archive must be located in the root of the memory card.
4. insert the memory card with the firmware into the DVR, press the far-right button and the power button. Hold 2 buttons until the arrow appears in English.Now you can let go.
6. Went the flashing process.
7. after flashing, a green check mark should appear and the DVR will turn off. Firmware is complete. Turn on the DVR with the power button.
Already followed the steps but unfortunately, once it mentioned "SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED", the camera was in a blank screen with Red light on at the indicator...I did the steps so many times but the result still the same...Am not sure whether the firmware is not enough (as it mentions 8 files but in the ZIP files only 5 files available) or it is a wrong firmware.

I update this version, the time deviation 1 hour. How to fix it?

Service Firmware 0.0.36ww
We got some problem of automatic time change from all channels.
Before the firmware version is officially released in 70mai app, we have prepared a temporary solution for you to solve the problem of automatic time change.

Please download the firmware below:

The lastest firmware: 0.0.37ww
12/12/2020
Anybody has English firmware for this?

Already followed the steps but unfortunately, once it mentioned "SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED", the camera was in a blank screen with Red light on at the indicator...I did the steps so many times but the result still the same...Am not sure whether the firmware is not enough (as it mentions 8 files but in the ZIP files only 5 files available) or it is a wrong firmware.
Hello
You write that all eight files must be recorded on the card but there are 3 files and 2 archives in the archive?

Hi,

Do you have any proper file with update higher than 0.0.32 version ? All links in this thread are empty - no files.

Hi,

I have updated firmware to the version 0.0.37ww.
I changed the region to China yestarday and today the new update was available to download.

New update about my case.
It turned out that after update of my dash cam with the software version 0.0.37ww it is constantly being restarting every 1-2 second.
What was strange it happened not dierctly after update but later. I left cam connected to the laptop and when I returned and switch on dash cam is restarting all the time.
Has anyone idea what is possible to do in such case ?

Anyone with region free english firmware for 70mai a500s to share?
I am from Nairobi Kenya.

Back