Anyone ever got feedback through their support page?

I emailed them 2 or 3 days ago asking them to provide horizontal mount for F800 but no replies till now. I am guessing the email will be redirected to the respective country of purchase so I'm not holding my hopes up as my country is only managed by a distributor which happens to be my installer as well i.e. you can see from the listed emails not all has thinkware.com domain. France is not even listed for your case. If they do not eventually reply to us, potential buyer should probably take note and reconsider if your country does not have a strong Thinkware presence. Good luck to us both!

They replied last night/early AM (to my mail of 23nov sent to cs@thinkware.co.kr):

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting THINKWARE.

For now, we have no plan about that, but we’ll consider it.

Thank you for your opinion.

Thank you.

THINKWARE.

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:09 AM
To: 고객만족 <cs@thinkware.co.kr>
Subject: Q About thinkware F750 & F770

Good day.

I would really appreciate it if the parkmode could be set without limit (instead of max 48hrs).

This is possible on the F800, so surely this must be possible on the other models?

I am very happy with your products (I have both the f750 & f770 dual in my car, creating a 360° view),

but this is a majors disadvantage , especially since I use an external battery which easily gives me 3 days of power.

Pleased to hear.

Kind regards,

Didn't really feel like replying to their "non-reply", but then thought "what the heck":

Thanks for your reply, although highly disappointing

I get the feeling (and with me quite a few other thinkware users) that
You are not much in touch with what the customers want, and on top
It seems you are only concentrating on the newest models when it comes to updates

If you are truly interested in customer feedback then suggest you
Visit here once in a while https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/thinkware.82/

Kind regards

I did not even get any reply...

Back