Anyone got BlackVue DR500GW photo's? (outside)

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
Hey guys

Please can someone take a photo of their BlackVue DR500GW from the outside of their vehicle, I am interested in seeing the camera when looking directly at the car from the front, also take one from the back to see the view from the rear window (outside)

* Remember that when taking photo's, black out your vehicle registration plates for security.

Appreciate anyone that can help.

Look here for a very nice photo.
If users have interesting mountings they can post also in that topic as examples for other users, best for beginners.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy, I am selling my FineVu CR500. I had Dream Seller from eBay even replace the mount for me at no extra charge and the problem still exists. The FineVu has good image quality with the Sony XMOS Sensor, but the camera has a terrible mount that isnt very secure and the camera itself is getting insanely hot, I ejected the SD card on several occasions and it was actually too hot to touch; this is in a vehicle with air conditioning activated for over 45mins of travel. The card felt cold, but was actually so hot my body didnt register it...

Yes, your are right. I think you can solve the mounting problem with some imagination, but I don't know what you will do with the heat. Did you tried to use another SD Card? Video quality is better for FineVu so take care to not be disappointed again and regret selling the FineVu.
I am not blaming BlackVue, but the price asked for that quality.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back