Anyone got the battery for the LK7900?

Gigitt said:
Jazzist said:
sundash said:

Excellent :cool: Shipping to much outside of Germany unfortunately.

Did you read the fine print?
I have marked in Bold my concerns below - the only English on the page.
I have a feeling that this is mainly for use when a car battery is use out of the car and you need power for a light or fridge eg during a blackout. This device saves your battery from total discharge - as you know total discharge kills car batteries.

M148A / Accusaver / Accu-Saver 12 volts=

This accumulator saver protects your car battery from total discharge by switching off consumers such as ice boxes, heaters, radios + television sets, etc. in time. It switches on again automatically after return of the normal voltage. The interrupting voltage is adjustable: approx. 10.4…13.3 V, max. 20 A.

Intended use: Protection of a car battery against total discharge through connected consumers in summer houses, camping tents, parking caravans etc. Do not use in motor vehicles with the engine running, as in any case the accu will be recharged continuously then and as the module is not designed for this purpose!

Technical data:

Operating voltage: 12 V accumulator / Max. switching capacity: 20 A (10 A without cooling, 20 A with additional cooling) / Interrupting voltage: adjustable approx. 10.4….13.3 V / Resetting voltage: approx. 0.8 V (± 0.3 V) higher than the adjusted interrupting voltage / Cutoff element: power MOS transistor in the negative line / Own current consumption: < 0.7 mA in OFF condition, < 1.6 mA in ON condition (LED lights) / Dimensions: approx. 87 x 60 x 32 mm (with mounting bottom)

Didn't read the fine print, device to expensive with shipping.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jazzist said:
Didn't read the fine print, device to expensive with shipping.

what are you looking for, just a low battery cut off device or something other functionality as well?

Got the lk-530 2600 mah and lk-290 type c this morning :)

Plan on using the lk-530 with the cars ignition switched 12v socket.

Dunno what I'll do with the 290 :)

Shipping wasn't cheap that's why I got the 290 now for future as it wasn't pricey, would have been expensive later with shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Spent £10 on 1m of 3m VHB dual lock... The ups already comes with 4 small pieces enough for two applications :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

it's now 25 days from the battery in my trunk and I just took the SD-Card and reviewed the recordings. Voltage shows 11.4 on the picture. It may not make it to 28 days as calculated.
As for selling the UPS, to much hassle. I am just to lazy to go thru all the trouble of advertising/posting, then get a "maybe bouncing" check, go to the post office and send it. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!
Just thinking about it makes me shuddering and "tired". :D
Happy Recording everybody.

Ordered 10 days ago a F500LHD and will " mutilate" the use of it. It will be installed in somebody else s backyard to record. Backyard has motion sensor light that also can be turned on over wireless remote. I am already very curious how good that will work. :cool:

Back