Anyone had any dealings with Ebay seller Digigomart in Taiwan

Lunar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
3x Mini 0801 / Mio-368WDR+AGF
Just wondereed if anyone had bought a camera from this seller in Taiwan, Digigomart, who is doing some low price deals on the Mio 368 which looks similar to the 358 but has WDR. They are selling it on Ebay plus the Mio anti glare filter for £121.50 inc delivery.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360762657719
Any good or bad experiences when using this seller. ?

Just wondereed if anyone had bought a camera from this seller in Taiwan, Digigomart, who is doing some low price deals on the Mio 368 which looks similar to the 358 but has WDR. They are selling it on Ebay plus the Mio anti glare filter for £121.50 inc delivery.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360762657719
Any good or bad experiences when using this seller. ?

I bought last year 358 from them. Quick and reliable service.

Cheers.. thats reasuring. I'm very tempted to order one, the 358 is £149 and the 388 is £199 in Halfords, in UK, so with that one being later model with WDR it looks quite an attractive deal... I just keep getting this slight feeling I'm a fish about to bite the bait on the hook...lol

Cheers.. thats reasuring. I'm very tempted to order one, the 358 is £149 and the 388 is £199 in Halfords, in UK, so with that one being later model with WDR it looks quite an attractive deal... I just keep getting this slight feeling I'm a fish about to bite the bait on the hook...lol

Mio 368 and 388 are high quality products, but with low bit-rate and too expencive. For same budget as you plan to spend you can buy much better dash cam. Its just my opinion and I dont want to convince you of not buying Mio, they are quality products.

I agree, with both points, I have 3 mini 0801 cams at the moment or will have when 3rd one arrives.

It was mainly the option to retrieve the previous 5 secs when in motion detect mode that made me interested but your right they are a little over priced, and from the videos I've seen it's likely not better quality than what I have now.
The 368 should in theory have an edge due to the WDR but even that has lower bitrate than my 17200 Kbps my current cams write at. Anyway..have managed to douse flames in my pocket for the moment..lol

I've never paid any customs tax and vat on imports, but using that calculator on a value of £135 as an example it works out at £27, so yes that's also something to consider.

Thanks for your input guys.. :)

Last edited:
Back