Anyone have any success with BulletHD Biker Pro?

Gary Mace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Biker Pro
Back in 2015, I searched for a dashcam for my Goldwing. Wanted something auto on/off with looping. I came across the BulletHD Biker Pro and installed. Shortly after I started having nothing but trouble with it. Tried a bunch of things the seller suggested including upgrading cable and camera to an aluminum case version. Still... it constantly locked up on me. So, mid last summer... I simply unplugged it but left everything in place. Since, I have been using a GoPro... but cool as it is... simply not a suitable full time dashcam.

Anyway, decided to plug the Biker Pro back in. But the date was wrong so I took card out to adjust date with settings.txt. While I was fooling around.. I remembered a discussion here about some issues with the gforce setting. Bit of debate over whether 0 or 3 was best to avoid lockups. So I figured... I'll just try 2. Well... it might be a fluke... but the camera ran all day today, several big pot holes hit and it seems to have recorded well with no real gaps I could see. Of course... it will probably lockup first thing tomorrow. LOL

So, I am just wondering if anyone ever did find a way to make this thing work? Great concept but apparently half-assed engineered. If mine goes back to locking up... I'll go ahead and junk it I guess.

The company disappeared, great idea but poorly executed unfortunately

Innovv is the only manufacturer putting any serious effort into a proper motorcycle camera right now, their C5 model is shaping up into a good product

Back