Anyone know what is happening here?

rockyrr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR500GW-HD
Blue LED comes on for about 3 seconds, then the blue, orange and wifi LED stay on for about 2 seconds then the orange LED turns green and the other two go off and the voice says something I can't understand and the green LED stays on till power is taken off. When I do disconnect the power from the Blackvue, the green LED will still be on for about a further 30 or so seconds and the voice keeps talking before going out

could be anything, can you record and post video?

Blue LED comes on for about 3 seconds, then the blue, orange and wifi LED stay on for about 2 seconds then the orange LED turns green and the other two go off and the voice says something I can't understand and the green LED stays on till power is taken off. When I do disconnect the power from the Blackvue, the green LED will still be on for about a further 30 or so seconds and the voice keeps talking before going out

Hi Rocky, I am getting the same thing. I'm guessing it's a Russian voice you can here repeating itself? By the way she's talking it sounds like it's asking to check the ad card. Did you ever find out what was causing it?

Back