Anyone still selling Mobius V2B?

dino

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
As the title goes. To be able to complete my 4-cam setup I'm in need of an additional Mobius, but because of the off-focus problems reported I'm reluctant in spending my cash on a V3C that possibly might cause me more pain than joy. Am I too late to obtain a V2B or is there anyone trustworthy still selling some spare stock?

I could of course get me another brand of camera but I do really like the Mobius. The form factor is just right to me and they've proven to be reliable (up until now anyway, obviously). I've been thinking of the mini0805 as the 0806 seems a little too pricey for my needs but I really don't like the idea of making a mixed installation. Maybe I'm a bit autistic in that sense but I like things to be clean and organized. No mish-mash, please! ;)

They're getting pretty hard to find already. The lens problem is apparently getting sorted out according to a post from Isoprop, however. Perhaps the thing to do is wait for the newer modules to become available before purchasing. I think another Mobius is worth a brief wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Promising news, thank you. A confirmed fix of this issue is definitely worth the wait, yes! I will try to remember to ask the retailer before dropping my order to confirm what lens is in stock. Don't want to end up with an old possibly faulty one.

Thanks!

Mobius story of V3C vs V2B reminds me old saying - " some time there is no point to invent a bicycle ". I am sure they will get sorted out this soon.

Back