Anyone used the flat plate that comes with the JVX?

gr1nch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
4b2d0a031ef2e87a379f8ad4c36415b2.jpg
It was in the box and it fits the JVX, but what does it fix securely to? Anyone used it successfully? I'm looking for a low profile quick release mount and am wondering if this can be part of that.

Sent from my G3112 using Tapatalk

yes the belt clip as i call it, i have used it to mount the X cam on the brim of my hat, and on the passenger side sunshade pointed toward me in the driver seat.

Bit otherwise when i use the x cam in my car i have it on a low suction cup mount that have the screw that fit the thread of the camera.

Easy for me to use a suction cup mount, cuz the dotted area on my windscreen are actually a grid area so a suction cup work there, unlike the same area in my sisters car as it is dots in her car.

yes the belt clip as i call it, i have used it to mount the X cam on the brim of my hat, and on the passenger side sunshade pointed toward me in the driver seat.

Bit otherwise when i use the x cam in my car i have it on a low suction cup mount that have the screw that fit the thread of the camera.

Easy for me to use a suction cup mount, cuz the dotted area on my windscreen are actually a grid area so a suction cup work there, unlike the same area in my sisters car as it is dots in her car.
It's there any kit this belt clip slides into?

Sent from my G3112 using Tapatalk

No not that i am aware off.
This is what i use for my x camera - the mobius 2 and action cameras when used in the car.

Back