Anyone using a Vezo 360 dash cam?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reaction score
Country
United States
I already have front, rear and interior covered with a Mini0906, B1W and B2W, but looking to add a 360 cam into the mix

I absolutely love my Insta360 One X's capabilities and can see how having a 360 cam would be useful, but it doesn't have loop recording, so I'm looking for a dedicated 360 dash cam

Anyone here running a Vezo 360 or similar?

I saw the doughnut cam when it first appeared around the net, but never seen any actual user footage or experience on it.

I saw the doughnut cam when it first appeared around the net, but never seen any actual user footage or experience on it.
you won't see any feedback, they got the money, still haven't shipped any

read the feedback here

you won't see any feedback, they got the money, still haven't shipped any

read the feedback here

Wow, that's crazy

Are there any 360 dash cams that will come close to what an action dash cam can do?

Here are a couple of clips comparing my dash cams to my Insta360 One X

What a terrible ad.

That first accident was HIS fault, failure to yield. And who wears a suit on a casual outing with friends?"

Dude needs to move to a safer city, his car's getting hammered.

I already have front, rear and interior covered with a Mini0906, B1W and B2W, but looking to add a 360 cam into the mix

I absolutely love my Insta360 One X's capabilities and can see how having a 360 cam would be useful, but it doesn't have loop recording, so I'm looking for a dedicated 360 dash cam

I realize the original post is over three years old, but that's when I threw my money at the Vezo 360 Kickstarter campaign.

And about 10 days ago... the camera arrived! My wife has said over the last 3 years, "Sometimes...it's just a donation." But now I have a PRODUCT!

I know they were trying to get the product beyond prototyping, line up manufacturing, etc. JUST as the pandemic started, so the fact that I got anything AT ALL was a pleasant surprise.

My problem right now is that documentation - even in the app - is pretty sparse. I can't find or figure out how to activate a SIM card. My wireless provider's support desk has no idea about anything that isn't a phone or tablet.

Anyone else finally get the Vezo 360? Have any tips/pointers for us rookies?

I realize the original post is over three years old, but that's when I threw my money at the Vezo 360 Kickstarter campaign.

And about 10 days ago... the camera arrived! My wife has said over the last 3 years, "Sometimes...it's just a donation." But now I have a PRODUCT!

I know they were trying to get the product beyond prototyping, line up manufacturing, etc. JUST as the pandemic started, so the fact that I got anything AT ALL was a pleasant surprise.

My problem right now is that documentation - even in the app - is pretty sparse. I can't find or figure out how to activate a SIM card. My wireless provider's support desk has no idea about anything that isn't a phone or tablet.

Anyone else finally get the Vezo 360? Have any tips/pointers for us rookies?
Can you please post some photos or a video? There is a giant community of people on Facebook, myself included, who feel that this is still a scam and would like any information on this at all. It's well beyond their ship date, and nobody in the group has received their product yet.

Can you please post some photos or a video? There is a giant community of people on Facebook, myself included, who feel that this is still a scam and would like any information on this at all. It's well beyond their ship date, and nobody in the group has received their product yet.

The camera and attachments (mounting arm, power connector) look to me to be the same as in the promotional video. I noticed that ArVizon has posted "how to" updates on their site in the last week. These appear to be the same as the "how to install" and "how to connect" pages found in the Vezo app.
The package I received looked like those in a photo from the Indiegogo Update #58, from May 25.
I didn't save my packaging, but I pulled the camera out of my car and took a few of photos with my phone.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the video off of it and how to configure a SIM card for it.

If anyone has any guidance on those steps, it would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6
  • 2023-06-25_14-16-07.jpg
    2023-06-25_14-16-07.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
It's interesting to see this in the wild, especially considering I live within an hour of Milwaukee myself and was an early backer. IF I receive mine, I would be glad to help figure this out.

Last edited:
And the people backing the dride 4K complain, and its just 1.5 years late

Nope that do not ring any bell for me, but i am also fairly new to this crowdfunding stuff.
I am in with one, and i am pretty sure my 200 USD are lost, no updates in 6 month.

BlackVue dashcams also use a SIM card, for example, you can see how they set up communication with the cloud and all the questions related to this, at least here:

Have you looked at the instructions on the Vezo website Arvizon? Here: https://www.arvizon.com/setting-up-vezo-360-with-the-mobile-app-a-comprehensive-guide/
Tried the Vezo instructions three or four times. There's no explanation (for example) of wtf all the chimes mean. Sure, if there's an impact or bump in the road, but not about five chimes in 3 seconds when you're sitting at a light.
At the same time, ArVizon HAS been posting additional information and guidance on their blog as recently as July 12. So far, they haven't touched on the problems I'm experiencing.
Thanks for the links to the BlackVue videos - maybe I can gain some insight on what questions I *should* be asking.

It's interesting to see this in the wild, especially considering I live within an hour of Milwaukee myself and was an early backer. IF I receive mine, I would be glad to help figure this out.
Reset the Vezo and managed to connect for a while. Screenshots from my phone of the app interface that I was able to grab while it was working.
Still can't get it to detect the SIM card, and after about five minutes, I couldn't connect/reconnect to the Vezo, either.

WHEN it works, you can go to Live View, and select Mode in the lower right (pic 3). You can choose front, rear, or dual view.
Selecting the Gallery icon then lets you choose what videos/images to view - those on the Vezo itself, Local, or the cloud.
The 4th screenshot shows the Vezo360 viewing options. Snapshot are stills you can take manually by touching a button on top of the Vezo. There's a button for each camera, front or rear.
"Loop" are the recordings made while you're driving. I have Vezo set to make 3 minute recordings. When the memory card gets filled, the oldest are overwritten first.
"Accident" are events that trigger the G-force detector. Those videos are segregated so they can't automatically be overwritten.

The only way I can get video and images off the Vezo right now is to remove the SD card, which leaves me open to camera theft. <Poof!> Evidence is gone with the camera. Not what I want.

Hope someone else finds this helpful or useful in some way. As I make more progress, I'll post additional material. And I'm open to any suggestions.

Have you heard of anyone else in the FB group getting their Vezo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-124241_Vezo360.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716-124241_Vezo360.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230716-124307_Vezo360c.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716-124307_Vezo360c.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230716-124533_Vezo360.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716-124533_Vezo360.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230716-124627_Vezo360.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716-124627_Vezo360.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 10
Poor bastard.

My dride 4k kickstarter camera " arrived " last week, but was promptly sent back by postal here, as the shipper had used my kickstarter UN for name / surname on the parcel, address was however correct and i even got to pay sustoms on the parcel too before it was shipped back, so have to figure that out Monday
There are 8 apartments on this adress, but in none of them do there live a guy just called Kamkar, and postal do not keep track of made up internet usernames,,,,, they might soon though as Denmark are turning into a mix of North Korea / Eastern Germany and China.

Back