Anyone using the android APP: Mobius ActionCam by Tomas Chladek ??

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I found https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.chladek.mobiusactioncam

Has anyone successfully been using it?

Well, I have installed the app, AND reïnstalled it, formatted the SD card in the camera which is on FW 2.41, reset the camera with the reset button, reinstalled the firmware 2.41 just to be sure, regenerated the syscfg file, checked if the file is on the SD card root, checked the firmware version.

When opening the app it tells me the camera is on FW 2.29 while it is definitely on 2.41

If I take the SD card out of the camera and put it in the SD card slot of the phone, then the app seems to recognize it and I can change settings, but this is way too much work if you're on the go.....

I have 2 Mobï, and both react the same......

To me right now this app is useless.

Any tips?

The app is useless......on my phone the app doesn't even detect the camera.

The app is useless......on my phone the app doesn't even detect the camera.

is your phone rooted? Mine is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, and has a root for individual apps on/off setting, but I don't think it needs root.

When connected, the file explorer (ES, TotalCommander) can see the SD card in the Mobius, and can play the clips, so the connection is OK....

Using an Android tablet I can not get the App to recognize my mobius. App is useless to me at this time.

Anyone tried this app recently? It is now being offered for a fee with a promise to keep it updated.

Back