Anyone using the SGGCX2PRO with the waterproof rear camera?

VanKo

Reaction score
Country
United States
How’s the quality of the REAR camera? This appears to be the single product on the market that I can possibly make work for my application. It’s going to be a tricky custom installation and even then it make not work. Trying to determine if the quality is there before I make the jump.

It's been great so far, here's a bit more info for you:

TBH i cant recall seeing footage from the WP rear camera for this system, but i am sure it is as good as it get with SG

Just to be on the safe side. you do know these while using USB connectors, they are not standard so the wire cam not be extended with any USB wire.
Normal USB for the computer have 5 wires, the ones used in dashcams can have upwards of 10 wires.

TBH i cant recall seeing footage from the WP rear camera for this system, but i am sure it is as good as it get with SG

Just to be on the safe side. you do know these while using USB connectors, they are not standard so the wire cam not be extended with any USB wire.
Normal USB for the computer have 5 wires, the ones used in dashcams can have upwards of 10 wires.

I only need 15’ of cable with my latest idea so I think the stock cable is sufficient.

Back