ANYTEK 2.7" AT-550 Full HD

esox07

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Looking
I just saw this camera show up on SlickDeals and was wondering if anyone has any opinions or experience with this camera.
Two things concern me is whether or not this camera is truly FULL HD. And the max SD Card size of 32GB seems awful small.

Any thoughts are appreciated. thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00W36ERK8
Features:

2.7 inch high definition screen;
Support TF card up to 32GB;
148 degree super wide diagonal viewing angle;
Video Resolution:1080p@30;WVGA@30fps;VGA@30fps;
Muti-Function:Digital Camcorder/Digital Still Camera/WDR/Motion Detection/Removable Disk Driver/HDMI Out/AV Out

Specifications:

Sensor:AR0330
Resolution:960*240
Video Resolution:1080p@30;WVGA@30fps;VGA@30fps
Video:FULLHD@30/720p@30
Image:5M/3M/2M/1.2M
Angle(FOV):148°
Microphone:Support
Speaker:Support
System:Windows XP/VISTA/7, MAC
Language:English,Russian,Franch,Espanal,Portugue,Deutsch,Italiano,Simple Chinese,Traditional Chinese,Japanese

I would stick to a camera that has some exposure on this site, or at least a serious following online. (somewhere) Been there, done that, have 2-3 no name cams that never worked.
(somewhere)

I would stick to a camera that has some exposure on this site, or at least a serious following online. (somewhere) Been there, done that, have 2-3 no name cams that never worked.
(somewhere)
I agree.
I know I have seen this design before, but I can't place it. If price is an issue I would look at an A118

Yah, I have looked at the A118. I am also looking at the Mini 0806 and Blacksys CF-100 and a couple of the Cobra cams. I guess I am just waiting for the steal of a deal on one of them.

There's always a deal, somewhere, on something. :)
$100 in the right place can get you a pretty good cam.

Not like it was even two years ago. :(

Exactly, with Black Friday and the Holiday sales ramping up, I am thinking something will drop into my lap soon. It is going to be Christmas present for me any way so I have the advantage of time.

Yah, I have looked at the A118. I am also looking at the Mini 0806 and Blacksys CF-100 and a couple of the Cobra cams. I guess I am just waiting for the steal of a deal on one of them.

Cobra is a well known name but their cameras are very ordinary

Back