AnyTek A2 / Discovery Adventures DC200 ELF files

haajee

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

My dashcam was just died but i have it recovered with the ELF file from a Mini 0806. It bootsup now and when i connect it to hdmi i see the camera. But only the power button response nothing else. I can also not flash it with the original firmware to an SD card. When i select the original.bin file in Direct USB and not the ELF file from the Mini 0806 it gives an error and hangs.

Has anyone ELF files or is it possible to make the ELF files self?

Thank you for help

Kind regards,

Henk-Jan

the firmware bin file would need to load from memory card, you may need to rename the file to whatever is used on the 0806 (if it's indeed different) for the camera to look for the correct file, you might be lucky

the firmware bin file would need to load from memory card, you may need to rename the file to whatever is used on the 0806 (if it's indeed different) for the camera to look for the correct file, you might be lucky

Do you of someone other know what the correct name is for this 0806 firmware? :)

quite possibly it's just firmware.bin

you can check the 0806 section for details, the challenge with the 0806 firmware is from memory there's an on screen prompt for confirmation, that firmware may not have an appropriate button on your camera that you can use to answer and proceed

Back