Apartment live cam catches a T-bone accident

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Not a dash cam, but something I am sure some of you may find interesting.

Selfish driver attempts a left turn from the lane to the right to the left hand turn lane in attempt to jump the queue of vehicles already in the left hand lane.

It results in an accident with the intersection being tied up for close to an hour. Emergency crews arrive shortly after the accident.

Caught from an what appears to be a condo or apartment building running a live came of the intersection. Youtube poster has another accident and has a running live cam
Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfi3zjt3UBnr_5-XJc5aiQ

This unorthodox, stupid and selfish style of a left hand turn is actually happening more frequently.

The culmination of the "I'm in a hurry and you're going too slow" attitude we see so much of these days :cry:

Phil

And they also think nothing of holding up everyone else behind them who are in the correct lane to go straight. Sadly until law enforcement moves away from revenue enhancement back to proper traffic enforcement, it doesn't seem likely that things will change.

KuoH

The culmination of the "I'm in a hurry and you're going too slow" attitude we see so much of these days :cry:

poor SUV, (if they did not run the red) not only some jackass, makes an illegal turn from the center lane....but "the SUV driver hops out of the SUV with it still in drive....passenger of the minivan jumps in and puts in park"" glad there is good in the world and bystanders stuck around to assist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
erkme73 Home Security, Surveillance Cameras, IP Cams, CCTV 11
Back