Ape man C860 not saving my settings..Help ..

Ninjapowers77

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just installed my new dash cam made by Apeman, the model is C860, I selected on the menu to always keep display on and after turning my car off last night and then went to use it again today the display turned off so it seems it's not saving my settings, it's not hard wired as I'm happy to use the original plug in charger. Is this something that I will have to put up with ? Thanks in advance

i have never heard of a camera with a option to keep the LCD on after key off, but most have a timer you can set for how long till it go out after key on, and some do use always on here, which are just wrong.
It could also be that your car reached low voltage cut off during the night and so shut itself off to protect your car battery.

Most vehicles will only power extrea ports for a limited time after vehicle shut-down. After that constant power is shut off, your cam will only keep recording until the battery is exhausted. That's usually not a very long time w/ this particular dash cam setup (at least in my experience).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaximusPayne APEMAN 5
Back