Approximately how long could I run low bit rate parking mode on a 5200 mAh battery?

Andy555

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A129 Duo
I normally don't a have a need for parking mode but there's a spot I hike where cars occasionally get vandalized at the trail head parking lot. I typically hike for about 2-3 hours and would like to utilize parking mode during that time. Since I have not utilized parking mode in the past, I just have my dash cam plugged into the cigarette lighter. I'd rather not go through the hassle of hard wiring so I am looking into using external batteries. I already have a 5200mAh battery and was wondering how long I could power the front/rear cameras using low bitrate parking mode with that.
Also I'm curious about how much much memory 2-3 hours of low bite rate parking takes up on the SD card. I currently use the 64GB high endurance Sandisk card.

Should get 6 hours power from the 5200mAh, and 16 hours on the 64GB card if you get a bigger power bank.

Should get 6 hours power from the 5200mAh, and 16 hours on the 64GB card if you get a bigger power bank.
Thank you, should work for what I need.

Back