are all hardwire kits equal? whats best

steveo3002

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will need a hardwire kit for the blueskysea , any in particular i should look out for or just get the cheapest?

or *

could i dismantle the cig lighter socket that comes with it and wire that into the car permantly?

The cheapest adapters-converters may not provide the necessary power for dash power, in addition they often make noise at different radio frequencies, which will interfere with the operation of radio and radio stations.

Уou can use the hardwire kit for the blueskysea or another with acceptable quality, or disassemble the cig lighter socket that comes with B1W and wire that into the car permantly. All options are applicable, the main requirement is to provide the current necessary for the operation of the B1W, at least 1 Ampere.

well leonauto ...yes that concerns me about picking up noise /problems on the radio hence why im asking

how do i choose a quality kit without being ripped off...im sure most of these originate from the far east

Right Angled Micro USB Fuse Kit

61zEhGXOtaL._SL1001_.jpg

Just make sure this hardwire kit features with low-voltage protection function, avoid to drain your car battery!

Back