Are JooVuu still alive at all???

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Are JooVuu still alive at all??? No news since....... well looks like ever, and no new JooVuu X2?!?!? What's going on there? Anyone know?

Silent as the grave.

Even if he was, would you buy another camera from him?

Even if he was, would you buy another camera from him?

Not me. I wrote a long detailed response explaining why but I deleted it. It would not have made for anyone's pleasant reading. Let it be enough for me to say I would not throw a bucket of urine on Dan if he was standing right here in my house on fire. I'd rather let my house burn down than to have any dealings with him ever again.

Most Sincerely,
Phil

Not me. I wrote a long detailed response explaining why but I deleted it. It would not have made for anyone's pleasant reading. Let it be enough for me to say I would not throw a bucket of urine on Dan if he was standing right here in my house on fire. I'd rather let my house burn down than to have any dealings with him ever again.

Most Sincerely,
Phil
C'mon, don't hold back - tell us how you really feel. :D

Interestingly, JOOVOO Limited is currently listed as "active"on that link as of 28/2/19. Not sure it amounts to much beyond a reference date and a bookkeeping entry, but who knows? The relevant document is showing a loss of (£70,566).
His other two companies have been dissolved, but that one is still going. Perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel?

I am also dissapointed about how wrong went the things with joovuu camera support and development.
But I can also say that I am using a joovuu x camera in my car (stays in the car 365 days/year) as my daily traffic recorder for a few years now and it is still working good for me.
In the rear, I am using a Mobius B lens camera that is older than joovuu X and it is working ok, as well.

Last edited:
My one production x cam also worked just fine for me, it did die in the end but i also used a "illegal" firmware on it for the last year.
So i am not feeling bad about it, but i would have wished for more, but i always do with anything.

To be entirely honest, I have to say that in my wife's car the two A119 cameras are also working just fine. Sorry for the off-topic

Back