Are mobiuses V3 still a problem?

dashtalk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wanted to recommend a friend to get a mobius but after seeing all these QA problems not sure if I can anymore.:(

Does anyone know if they fixed this?

I also thought of the mini 0806 but they don't have a supercap

I wonder what is the current status of the lens C - i.e. is there a possibility that some of the sellers or resellers still have the problematic versions of lens C in stock?

If I understand correctly, there exist at least three different versions of lens C. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be great if the developer runs a campaign to collect from the sellers/resellers the "bad" batch of Mobius and provide them with the free-problem one.

bump

Isoprop is hiding
I'm not sure what you are referring to? Since I'm not directly associated with Mobius team I have no idea what lens module resellers have in stock, but I'm sure the 2 original eBay sellers only have the latest pluggable module. Mobius parts are usually sold out very quickly so the stock should be pretty fresh.
There were three batches of the C lens that I'm aware of, if that's what you're asking.
I'm sorry, but if I don't have an answer then there's no point in me replying ;).
Personally, I have never had a problem with any of the C lenses, so I can't comment on them.

from what I have seen reports of focus shift only come from those that use them as dash cameras, I know one of the resellers I spoke to recently I asked about this and he stated he had no complaints about C lens at all, his market is pretty much exclusively RC users though

Im pretty sure my V3 from Banggood is spot on. Have been using it so far for a 8 hour recording spree and a 10 hour recording spree and all the footage looked perfect and spot on.

DangerDane, is your V3 with the new wide angle lens which has a connector on the lens housing for the ribbon cable?

DangerDane, is your V3 with the new wide angle lens which has a connector on the lens housing for the ribbon cable?

It's the v3 with the C lens. But I can review the footage if you want me to check

Back