Are there any 2 channel dash cam with both lenses remote

@kamkar1 loads of cars today come with exterior backup cameras. Honda even puts cameras under the passenger side mirror for blind spot video when you put on your turn signal. Yes they're prone to getting dirty, but I have yet to see one get damaged by a car wash.

I know, but i fear for smaller details scratches on outside cameras might still be a issue.
For a reversing camera you just need to be able to see the curb / any kids hiding back there / or that other car, all of which you can do fine with a dinged up lens and or low resolution.

Okay the same are the case filming thru the car glass, i know that my windscreen are pretty scratched up too after 8 years of use.

Last edited:
I know, but i fear for smaller details scratches on outside cameras might still be a issue.
For a reversing camera you just need to be able to see the curb / any kids hiding back there / or that other car, all of which you can do fine with a dinged up lens and or low resolution.

Okay the same are the case filming thru the car glass, i know that my windscreen are pretty scratched up too after 8 years of use.
I've had an external camera on one of my cars for close to two years and it's still fine, doesn't even really get dirty, location has a lot to do with that though, some locations would be more susceptible to road grime etc

Yes the way the air behave just behind the vehicle will probably have a lot to say, i have a little puddle of water in the back yard i drive thru every time i get home, and every time it splash a little mud onto my car and i have been wondering where the hell that mud come from when i just washed my car before i parked it last night.
I also assume today you can get more scratch resistant glass to protect the lens.

Back