Are there any 2 channel dash cam with both lenses remote

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1, A129, B1W, B2W
Someone used a non-EU compatible card or power supply for the link- a known issue for the "Brexit" brand :whistle:

Phil
The biggest issue with the EU internet is that for the last few months, on every new website we visit, we have to fill in forms and tick boxes and press accept buttons about cookies before we can actually read anything, a big waste of time since everyone just concentrates on pressing enough things that the accept button becomes enabled, if they can find the accept button, and nobody actually reads what is being said! Also uses up lots of data allowance and download speed as well as our time. The internet used to be so much simpler. Stupid EU rules :mad: Next is going to be the "meme ban" - no more graphics on google web searches etc. Hope we leave before that one gets approved!

Theodulf

Reaction score
Country
Australia
dual remote version is coming but might be early next year (Jan, Feb), took a bit longer than we wanted to sort things out
Are there any plans for a weatherproof camera option, like the SGZC12RC had?

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC,, G1W clone, B1W, N2 Pro, K2S
Doing Beta testing on the K2S and it looks like it will be a good option on it's public release at this early point in the game. Lots of cabling to deal with but you only do that once and I imagine that all dual-remote cams will be like that ;)

Phil

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yeah i dident really think much about this in relation to dual remote cameras, so i was a bit overwhelmed by the install, on the other hand the install was not that bad, after all it is just one more wire.
Maybe it is the K1S small main unit, when the left side are all occupied with wires that seem quite massive.
I am sort of hoping others will not make the main unit this small, i can see it from MEG point of view if you want to be able to do MC and dual action camera too, but for a dedicated car dashcam this small should not be necessary.
I do like the use of USB C connectors, though my own cable i used for a few days was pretty loose in the unit ( fit my phone just fine )
I am really stoked over the small size of the camera units, i was assuming we would see the same size as rear cameras on SG and Viofo products, so that was a nice sunrise.
I am hoping others will be on that smaller path too, it will make use as side cameras even more easy for the user wanting to go down that route, and of course front and rear will just be even more stealthy.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC,, G1W clone, B1W, N2 Pro, K2S
I'm ok with the main unit size for general dashcam use- it will be usable to younger eyes for settings, monitoring operation, and such unlike my N2 Pro which is just to small but as big as the cam will allow. The tiny remote cams are just awesome :cool: I can't think of anyone having mounting issues with these such as happens with many other cams. They can go just about anywhere like beside or under sensors at the mirror and remain discreet. There is no lateral adjustment, but rarely is that a major issue. And later will come waterproof, IR, and other cams which will be plug-and-play. Gotta love that! I do wish the power connector wasn't USB-C, but otherwise I'm liking them too.

Phil

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I need my reading glassed for just about any dashcam to do the menus,,,,, a reason why i am really looking forward to cameras that will remember your settings in a firmware upgrade.
If i don't get that i can also make do, after all it is not that often you need to do the settings, not even as a tester gifted with a lot of cameras.
IMO a duble action camera, like this are slated to be too, and the Gitup camera, well i cant see that being optimal before you can have EIS on both cameras.

rjk

Reaction score
Country
United States
Staff don't come back to work until Feb 14th
Well, it's been about a month since the 14th, just curious if you have any update available? Since my Qvia dashcam died and I have gotten zero response from their support, I really want a high quality 2ch replacement device - and both lenses remote would be the cherry on top.