Are there any 2 channel dash cam with both lenses remote

Thats FEB 5 and a week or so on, the year will be the year of the pig, which i am sure Danish pig farmers hope the Chinese will buy more of their product as the British market might end up as a hornet nest soon.

Thats FEB 5 and a week or so on, the year will be the year of the pig, which i am sure Danish pig farmers hope the Chinese will buy more of their product as the British market might end up as a hornet nest soon.
Aren't you going to join us as soon as we have worked out how to do it? Must be about time our royal families got together again and re-joined the Viking nations...

China is currently suffering from swine flu with 100s of thousands of pigs being culled, so there is a lot of money to be made there.

Of course once we are out of the EU it will be easier for us to export our pork to China, while we wont be exporting our pork to Denmark, so you wont have enough pork to be able to supply China! Currently we supply about 33,000 tonnes a year to China and about half that to Denmark, you turn some of it into bacon and send it back to us, but that wont make sense if the EU applies expensive tariffs!

I hope so, we joined the EU back in the day the same year as the UK did, but sadly we are not as smart as you guys, or maybe blinded by what ever chemicals they put in the beer to keep the Danes manageable.

we are over +2 : 1 in pig / human ration here with 13 million pigs in the country which i believe are a world record pig / human ratio for any country.
And if we cant sell Danish bacon in the UK which i think are still the main market for us, then we have plenty to go to China.
I think the projected cost to Denmark in case of a hard Brexit are 17 billion DKkr annually.

I hope so, we joined the EU back in the day the same year as the UK did, but sadly we are not as smart as you guys, or maybe blinded by what ever chemicals they put in the beer to keep the Danes manageable.

we are over +2 : 1 in pig / human ration here with 13 million pigs in the country which i believe are a world record pig / human ratio for any country.
And if we cant sell Danish bacon in the UK which i think are still the main market for us, then we have plenty to go to China.
I think the projected cost to Denmark in case of a hard Brexit are 17 billion DKkr annually.
2:1 isn't bad, Wales is 3:1 in sheep, still a long way from New Zealand at 6:1 in sheep.

We only have 4 million pigs, 5.4 million cows, 16 million sheep, 130 million hens/turkey, 0.16 million horses - we wont starve after Brexit!

I only eat lamb in a kebab, and then it have to be masked with a lot of chili and garlic.
I did expect you couldn't just up and leave the EU, but it seem to be more complicated than i expected.

I would just go trade / customs ASO ( which i don't think the the problem ) we leave as is when we leave, but so and so in the EU we don't like that you guys will just have to keep cuz we want none of that, and its why we are where we are now.
Actually the original purpose of the EU ( trade ) i am still 100% behind, but much the other BS they have piled on since the 70ties like the EURO, i see no reason for that at all.
And i dot get why EU are like that, they don't seem to be that way in regard to all the new comers to the EU, hell there are criminals in jail here from other EU countries we cant send home to serve their sentence there, as those countries have "too bad" prisons.
IMO if little things like that can not be done, then those countries and the people from there IMO got to apply for a visa to get into my country, cuz if not its like now where Denmark are a free for all criminals from dago countries EU or not.
Actually i also don't get why it have come to where a country want to leave the EU, IMO the norm should have been EU wanting to kick members out for non compliance or obstructing the process of peaceful trade and cooperation, so we should agree on some things, and then implement them in our own rules.
And then if they don't, well maybe they should leave again.

I don't like this all or nothing mentality. totally clash with my dislike for being forced into anything.

What ever human rights rules ASO Denmark have signed the good parts of those should be written into our constitution, so it is our rule / our standards and not some common treaty we have signed, this IMO would also be a good indicator of which countries want to play ball nice and easy with the other guys, and who want to be the bully in the school yard.

IMO a tax on some product crossing a border into another country should not be there as a form of getting even cuz " you do so and so to our products"
IMO a tax / custom fee should only be there to ensure that the product can enter a country and compete on a level basis with similar products already there, and then the best product will sell, and the worst product will not.
That way people can buy what they like without having to look at the price stamp all the time.
So you can buy expensive Danish free range ecological Bacon, or you can buy cheaper Danish factory Bacon, or the same from any other country that make the same and live up to the standards we have agreed upon define such and such Bacon.

Interesting to hear about the cost to other countries as a result of Brexit. That's not something I hear much about in our news.

Interesting to hear about the cost to other countries as a result of Brexit. That's not something I hear much about in our news.
There is no need for it to cost anything, it is only because the EU insist that we can't have free trade without unrestricted immigration that there will be an issue. If they hadn't insisted that in Cameron's negotiations then Brexit would never have happened - a heavy price for something of questionable advantage!

Although it is unlikely to cost anything for the next few years since even with no exit deal, there will still probably be free movement of goods for a few years of transition time, and by then maybe the EU will have decided that free trade with the UK is valuable and the bacon will still be able to go from UK farms to Danish factories to UK shops!

I think the main cost to Denmark will be them having to give extra taxes to fund the EU government because the UK wont be paying for it, seems unlikely they will reduce the EU parliament budget!

There is no need for it to cost anything, it is only because the EU insist that we can't have free trade without unrestricted immigration that there will be an issue. If they hadn't insisted that in Cameron's negotiations then Brexit would never have happened - a heavy price for something of questionable advantage!

Although it is unlikely to cost anything for the next few years since even with no exit deal, there will still probably be free movement of goods for a few years of transition time, and by then maybe the EU will have decided that free trade with the UK is valuable and the bacon will still be able to go from UK farms to Danish factories to UK shops!

I think the main cost to Denmark will be them having to give extra taxes to fund the EU government because the UK wont be paying for it, seems unlikely they will reduce the EU parliament budget!
I don't really follow or understand all this Brexit stuff so I'm going to step out here and go back to thinking about cameras

Back