Are there any decent quality USB A to Micro B cable manufacturers?

Submariner Gold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Vicovation MF3
I just wondered if anyone has come across a quality manufacturer.

E.g. in the Audio world one can pretty much be assured CHORD hdmi cable are brilliantly built ... pretty much flawless

Looking for 4m or 5m and one 3m cable, you do your research and some have good refs and then you come across others that have appaling quality refs for the same product!

Or you find 5 stars for the Lindy 2 meter USB, and then check out their 5m in the same range and the average is 1 Star. :(

Dont mind paying a little more for decent quality.

Ive ordered one of those USB volt and Amp meters, but that only covers the Type A end not the Micro B end? Seems the inly way to check is connect them and hope it doesnt short out!

I've always found that my anker and aukey cables (bundled with their portable chargers) charge my devices noticeably quicker than other generic cables.

I just wondered if anyone has come across a quality manufacturer.

E.g. in the Audio world one can pretty much be assured CHORD hdmi cable are brilliantly built ... pretty much flawless

Looking for 4m or 5m and one 3m cable, you do your research and some have good refs and then you come across others that have appaling quality refs for the same product!

Or you find 5 stars for the Lindy 2 meter USB, and then check out their 5m in the same range and the average is 1 Star. :(

Dont mind paying a little more for decent quality.

Ive ordered one of those USB volt and Amp meters, but that only covers the Type A end not the Micro B end? Seems the inly way to check is connect them and hope it doesnt short out!

Highly recommend USB cables (or any cables for that matter) from Monoprice.com. They are consistently of the best quality and sell (in the US at least) at the most attractive prices. Available in many lengths and several AWG sizes.

Edit: In the UK, you'll find Monoprice brand USB cables on Amazon.

Highly recommend USB cables (or any cables for that matter) from Monoprice.com. They are consistently of the best quality and sell (in the US at least) at the most attractive prices. Available in many lengths and several AWG sizes.

Edit: In the UK, you'll find Monoprice brand USB cables on Amazon.
Thanks so much ai will check them out.
Nothing like a reccomendation from someone who knows their stuff :)

I agree with the MONOPRICE Recommendation. I've been using their cables for 5 cameras for over 1 1/2 years and have never had any connection issues/problems.The original equipment Viofo cables left much to be desired. One of them even fragmented and came apart at the time of a minor accident from the impact.

I agree with the MONOPRICE Recommendation. I've been using their cables for 5 cameras for over 1 1/2 years and have never had any connection issues/problems.The original equipment Viofo cables left much to be desired. One of them even fragmented and came apart at the time of a minor accident from the impact.

Thanks yes the reviews look good, and Amazon are about to get the new select range that have thicker power wires :)

Back