ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR CAM - YES/NO?

Moon

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
(f) ViofoA119 PRO 1.32 (r) Viofo A119S V2 + A119v3
So you decided to go with a VIOFO A119 ... or the NEW WR1

How's it going ... are you happy with it so far?

Do you have other Cams? - How does it compare with your other one?

If you are not happy with it - tell us why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH NO .. NOT ANOTHER AM I HAPPY THREAD ... Hahahaha

Dammit ... I should've looked first ..

Last edited:
I have nothing but good to say about my A119 V2

Last edited:
I got a Viofo A119 V2 about two months ago. I am still very happy with it. The modifications they made to it have solved all the problems I knew about and experienced. The upgrade I would look for in my next unit would be wifi capability and smart phone control.

I have a Möbius and it's brilliant never fails to give exceptional recordings

new bought but not montaged to my car. I use yi dashcam.

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I am really happy with both.;)

I am really happy with both.;)

I'll bet you are really happy with all of the VIOFO models

Which one are you the most happy with?
That is - if you could only keep one - which one would you choose for your Car?

I can tell you that in a month at least.
Yi dashcam one and only for now,satisfied with wifi feature and with video quality ( 1080P 30fps most used resolution ).
A 119S V2 with GPS and WR 1 is on the way to me.

Yi ... A119s and WR1

That is a nice group of choices you will have there, sonemate.

I/we will look forward to hearing how they compare and what you like about each one. ;D

Which one are you the most happy with?

It like ask a parents, which of you kids do you like best.
What answer do you expect to get.

I love each of you very much ... only Today ... Johnny is my favourite, and gets an extra cookie ... because he helped me with the dishes. :p

Lol ... I'll put it to you, then, Mr Viking

WR1 ... Mini 906 ... A119s

Which is your personal favourite?

Now that wasn't so hard ... was it?
Oh .. and apologies to the other 2 .. each of you will receive a 'Participation Certificate'

It's all good :D

I'm very happy with mine a119 love the camera, just one problem that i'm been getting lately a format warning.

I'm very happy with mine a119 love the camera, just one problem that i'm been getting lately a format warning.
This can sometimes be related to powering through the GPS mount on the V1 models. Is that what you have?

This can sometimes be related to powering through the GPS mount on the V1 models. Is that what you have?
yes i have the first model, i suspect is the sd card never had that before until installing a 64gb same brand.

I just discovered that my new A119 came with a broken lens. There is a crack, barely seen with naked eye, but if you take a picture with a flash it is clearly seen.
Bought from Amazon. Should I return it?

35661526661_074f797931_k.jpg

I just discovered that my new A119 came with a broken lens. There is a crack, barely seen with naked eye, but if you take a picture with a flash it is clearly seen.
Bought from Amazon. Should I return it?

by all means return it.

I got in December last year a SH Viofo A119C.Payed not much,expected not much.Original firmware,never flashed.It works flawlessly,BEST image ever,no hickups at all,never failed recording anything.From 10 days i got a new camera A119C V2 from Banggood,updated to the newest 3.1 .With the old and the new firmware same issues:does not save the last video,even that the power stays on 3-4 sec after removing power,with the newest firmware 3.1 the video quality is worse,grainy and fade colors and at it was not enough,in low light I have tens of bright hot pixels spreaded all around the image,as the stars on a clear summer sky.And 4 days ago I ordered a new one...
Now,am I happy with the VIOFO A119C V2 from Banggood?
NO !
See if the new one changes my mind,but now,that is the truth...I am very dissapointed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Borg A119 0
C A119 25
Back